Community Member

Default New SLAs, what stat increases dcs? all different? show the dcs maybe?

For example, the halfelf dragonmark slas, what stat modifies dc? What if i had the halfelf version of an elec loop and the air savant version, could they each have different dcs due to not using same stat mod? would there anyway to differentiate between the two if hotkeyed?

If you want to really make them viable on many builds make them have a dc of character level times 2.

Indeed, not being able to see the DC of many things in the game is annoying(not limited to the new SLAs, also things like stunning blow and such have this problem)

Community Member

Default geez

After looking at it a bit, id have to say the enhancement pass came out 1/2 finished just like eds.

Community Member

Default cmon now

Nothing I can declare will make this better, need stat mod info in spell descript and dc displays, how hard can that be. At least make promise youll fix this after you get the ladder bug figured out!!

Community Member

The caster level of the dragonmark ability is equal to your character level and the DC is equal to 10+level of the spell+your Charisma modifier.
    http://ddowiki.com/page/Dragonmarks#Least_Dragonmarks

Waiting in the lava pits to chain trip you on the way to Prison of the Planes

Quote Originally Posted by 01000010 View Post
    For example, the halfelf dragonmark slas, what stat modifies dc? What if i had the halfelf version of an elec loop and the air savant version, could they each have different dcs due to not using same stat mod? would there anyway to differentiate between the two if hotkeyed?

If you want to really make them viable on many builds make them have a dc of character level times 2.
    I can't answer your question I'm afraid, but thought I'd point something out that wasn't obvious to me (but might be to you and others).

The Dragonmark SLAs are limited by number of dragonmark uses per day, possibly including all of the fancy ones (but definitely including Binding Shadows for Elves, and I'd be surprised if e.g. Dwarven Earthgrab was unlimited).
    Khyber: Aggrim (Completionist!)
    All of my builds are grossly out of date. Just roll a human or drow mechanic / assassin rogue thing.
    Blind insta-kills floating eye balls.

Does anyone know if metas are working for racial sla´s?
    Argonnessen: Hilmir - Purkilius - Jinu - Vignir @ Blood Assassin´s

Community Member

Default charisma?

If all the Helf dragonmarks are charisma based that REALLY limits their use massively. at least if you want any kind of dc.

Quote Originally Posted by 01000010 View Post
    If all the Helf dragonmarks are charisma based that REALLY limits their use massively. at least if you want any kind of dc.
    I think it is important to know if metas like heighten are working on them...
    Argonnessen: Hilmir - Purkilius - Jinu - Vignir @ Blood Assassin´s

Community Member

Default test

I can at least test if quicken works on them once I can get in game, but without dcs being shown hard to check on heighten.

Bug report tool tips that don't show the DC
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

Community Member

Default idk

Quote Originally Posted by Atremus View Post
    Bug report tool tips that don't show the DC
    I don't know, if bug reporting made a difference there would be way less bugs id think, lol.