Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default 2 updates and no fix?

So I did it again last night. Daggone chest reroll and no confirmation page. When will this be fixed? This should have been one of the first.

/signed

Community Member

Sad that there even has to be a petition from players asking for a better safeguard for their money to be implemented into the game.

/Signed

Quote Originally Posted by Rubbinns View Post
    Sad that there even has to be a petition from players asking for a better safeguard for their money to be implemented into the game.

/Signed
    Ummm... i have shards, but havent paid a penny for them. Never fallen for any of the stuff people complain about either.

But since it seems to be a problem, sure, implement it.

But its not a safeguard for money as such, unless you buy in bulk for a later emergency.
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by bartharok View Post
    Ummm... i have shards, but havent paid a penny for them. Never fallen for any of the stuff people complain about either.

But since it seems to be a problem, sure, implement it.

But its not a safeguard for money as such, unless you buy in bulk for a later emergency.
    I'm a paying customer. I buy store pots, bypasses, tomes, shards. cakes. There is definitely a problem or they wouldn't have installed such features on many other of their in game interfaces requiring confirmation clicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubbinns View Post
    I'm a paying customer. I buy store pots, bypasses, tomes, shards. cakes. There is definitely a problem or they wouldn't have installed such features on many other of their in game interfaces requiring confirmation clicks.
    Im a paying customer as well, but im a careful customer, so i dont actually NEED the safeguard. But i can understand that many people do.

I may change my opinion if i start messing up a lot, though.
    Dystopia = utopia achieved

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by bartharok View Post
    Im a paying customer as well, but im a careful customer, so i dont actually NEED the safeguard. But i can understand that many people do.

I may change my opinion if i start messing up a lot, though.
    Heh good, but I'm not as careful and it is very easy to lag click something more than once. So I think a safegaurd would allow clumsy clickers with slow pcs like myself. To not give up 36 shards and 3 ransack tokens on a chest because there wasn't a confirmation one time option. They already have a lot of this in the game already. Like TRing, trashing items, recalling, looting bta/c items, equipping btce items, lots of others can't think of off hand right now.

I got the free ten astral shards with a code a while ago. The day of the update all my shards were gone. Not because I accidently clicked on the reroll button, but because I thought it was a new option and clicked on it until I ran out of shards. Some people would have been upset upon realizing this. I was elated, because cashtral shards can bite my big hairy a@@! I'm happy to be rid of them and am annoyed I have to constantly be reminded of them with the stupid count in my lower left screen. Please add this to our inventory with our plat and get that junk off my screen!
    Cannith - Sorrion - Glassbones - Galodon - Farsnipe
    Sarlona - Glassbones

Is there any way we can tell if a developer is going to be working on this or not? I saw we had two hot fixes since the update and I am not even sure what was fixed there. It is possible I am not good at navigating the forum. Any guidance would be welcome. I would also like to see my shards returned that I miss clicked. Its a stretch but if they do not return them too me I will certainly not be auctioning things for them. I even saw in the new quests you could complete tasks with a few shards. I will not be clicking those but I certainly hope there is confirmation on that as well.

/signed 100%

Call me noob but been spending 12 shards for days thinking
    That gold daily dice was free..came back to silver one

The reloot button using astral shard is the worst thing
    I have ever seen in ddo
    Can someone tell me where i can find this in rule book??
    Completely against the spirit of this game
    If you want to make money sell us a new raid level 28
    That´s all
    Apart from this i like the new expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Qaliya View Post
    As others have said... the only way to effect change is to vote with your wallet.

No purchases of AS from the DDO store.
    No use of AS for anything game-related.. including rolls.
    No clicking on annoying AS "reminder" icons.

The more ham-handed Turbine becomes, the less I feel like supporting this game.
    **Anamalia level 25 Cleric **
    Guild Stealer of souls

Community Member

/signed.

Seriously, I am not buying TP and AS as long as I can spend it "accidentally".

/signed

this is blatant dark marketing, they have further pushed me away, really sick and tired of all these money grabs
    Ainur Wer'lak Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by PpalP View Post
    Seriously?? so UI/UX design or usability are fool inventions to make new professions, nothing to do with psychology and the way the user (us) communicate with the interface (the game); fortunately, the rest of the world think of ways to get a better experience of interfaces.

I just imagine an air traffic controller that tells your phrase to a pilot with problems in her cabin XD
    Some fanbois will defend anything.

There should be a confirmation at a minimum and a UI option to remove the chest roll.

Community Member

/signed

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by korden3441 View Post
    /signed
    I agree.

remove that from my chest!

/Signed

/Signed

/Signed

/Signity-sign-sign!

This trend towards designing for 'accidental' shard spending is a sign of a significant ethical descent on the part of the company.
    Short Fat Bald Guys of Khyber: Zyp, Klod, and a bunch of mules...

Community Member

Exclamation

agreed with O/P,this new button should not be both on the right side of/and larger than the loot all button,iv had several guildies and people in pugs hit it by mistake. and whoever said that rerolls dont put $ in turbines pocket,thats nonsense,of course it does.u accidentally re-roll (maybe several times) and realize u r short a few shards for something u need later,its off to the ddo store for more,Cha-ching! gotcha! $$$

/signed X10

Community Member

/signed!!! Enough with this stuff already..

If it's not just a blatant money grab make the reroll for shards UI optional.
    I'm pretty careful and aware but spent 30 shards on random chests already on muscle memory clicking.
    And the Fanbois defending it... Really?? Come on!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post
    Sigh, the game does not work the way you think it does. Turbine makes $0 based on a misclick.
    Indeed, they make money on the Astral Shards that are bought to replace the ones removed from the economy due to mis clicks.

Lets imagine a scenario.

Turbine does something so bad that everybody in game refuses to buy Astral Shards, literally nobody is buying them, not even those who might do something simply as an up yours to the community.

At the same time people are losing shards due to mis clicks.

The number of shards in the economy drops, and drops and drops and is not getting replaced.

What happens to the economy in such a scenario?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast