Default LR time limits...

Please get rid of the time limit between LR's. With the new enhancements there are going to be a lot of people (like me) making mistakes and then parking their characters for a week to wait to LR them again.

I never understood the time limit to begin with. Is it supposed to be punishment for screwing up a build? If you LR and mess up your skill points or ability points or feats, you are sentenced to wait a week before being able to fix it?
    All on Thelanis: Archenpaul Sixblade, Archernicus Thornwood, Gregorovic Redcloak, Hermanius Brightblade, Jaklomeo Evermug, Jonathraxius Kane, and Praetoreus Silvershield.

Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

Community Member

Maybe the limit is to slow down people who want to level one class and then transform it into a different past life?

Quote Originally Posted by Qaliya View Post
    Maybe the limit is to slow down people who want to level one class and then transform it into a different past life?
    Perhaps, but why would that be a concern?

I've done that before, and all it means is that you park your character and not play for a week, because after an LR your very useful level 18 paladin/2 ranger is now a gimp 13 paladin/7 ranger. So you park it for a week and not play. What does Turbine get out of that?
    All on Thelanis: Archenpaul Sixblade, Archernicus Thornwood, Gregorovic Redcloak, Hermanius Brightblade, Jaklomeo Evermug, Jonathraxius Kane, and Praetoreus Silvershield.

Cogito ergo summopere periculosus.

Community Member

No idea. Was just speculating as to why it would be there.