Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Welcome and this thread has not been updated by the op for over a year now, I think the OP has either forgotten about this or has lost interest in keeping this up to date?
    (Or there wasn't anything added to the game that belongs in this guide according to the OP's ruleset?)

One, two! One, two! and through and through. The vorpal blade went snicker-snack!
    He left it dead, and with its head. He went galumphing back.

The Mad Multiclasser Failedlegend's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LightBear View Post
    there wasn't anything added to the game that belongs in this guide according to the OP's ruleset
    Unless I missed something it's this ^^^, Last addition that changed what stat does what was Harper.

As for my "rule set" it's kind of required otherwise i would just be listing every stat based ability ever...which is almost all of them. This thread is only for abilities that changes an effect from one stat to another (ie. Int boosting Reflex instead of Dex or Cha boosting all saves)

It's also the same "Rule Set" every PnP X Ability to Y Stat Thread uses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    There is little value in getting into an edition debate; as with anything, we create what we believe works best for DDO.

2014 DDO Players Council

You've got the Stave of the Seer (from Ghola-Fan) listed under Int, as it should be, but it's missing from Wis, where it should also be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargouille View Post
    As a general rule we don't intend for a single spawn area to cause any dungeon alert, and certainly not red dungeon alert. This basically isn't ever a goal in our designs

I did this little chart up a while ago, doesn't have near as much as you do, though it may be useful
    Builds - CleavinBoard , GoodMonkey , T.T. MUAHSFCEK
    Dead Builds - ImprovedCrazyCleric , CrazyCleric -- Builds nuked from orbit - Narcissistic Diabolist
    Mechanics - To Hit/Dam mods

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234