Thread: Cannith Cafting

Default Cannith Cafting

I haven't been able to log on yet, but a quick question to folks out there.

Does the screaming of bleeding weapon with mastercraft on it still have a ml of 1? I heard they changed mastercraft.
    Draz in all forms of the Prophets of the New Republic and Lava Divers / Khyber Original / R.I.P. E. Gary Gygax 03/04/08 / Supporter of the AEA / Owner of 4 birthday cupcakes Thank you Cupcake /Drazell Bergost leader of the Khyberian Ham Authority / Support your local Qwijymart!

Community Member

Crafting should remain unchanged. They added MC as a random affix on lootgen, but it still reduces the ML by 2 just the same.

Are you sure about that droid, because got a couple of Cannith Challenges min lvl12 tierIII items with MC shard crafted on them that say otherwise.
    They where lowered to min lvl10 as intended when adjusted with crafting, but changed with u19 back to their original min lvl. Introduced with the latest update is also a change, addition, to the description of Masterful Craftsmanship I how it doesn't lower min lvl of the item beyond it's absolute min. lvl, if it has it (like some armors), but these items didn't.

All of these addendums to the items descriptions just give a headache.
    “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” Heh, someone behind all these changes is clearly as sophisticated as it gets.

Community Member

I thought the issue there was with Challenge gear, not with MC shards. I guess I'll have to check my L4 Druid later and see if his MC Screaming of Bleed scimitar still shows ML1 or not...

Quote Originally Posted by Superhik View Post
    Are you sure about that droid, because got a couple of Cannith Challenges min lvl12 tierIII items with MC shard crafted on them that say otherwise....
    Same observation on lvl 16 t3 gear. Reapplying MC had no effect.