Community Member

Default Savants lost graphical effects?

Just created different Sorcerers with different races to test it....it seems they all lost their graphical effects. No more burning hands and later arms for fire savants no more windy hands or arms for air savants..and so on.

Why that change?
    Wayfinder: Drache-V26, Taragon-V4 Quarterstaff-Bot, Iridal-Cleric, Xar-Level 4 Mule

Community Member

I think this is a result of being able to take multiple savants

Forum Turtle
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by cru121 View Post
    I think this is a result of being able to take multiple savants
    I think so too. I experimented on Lammie with a primary cold and secondary acid sorc, and the two competing effects were not very pretty together. While I miss my misty white ice spray, it's a minor thing to give up, and I think I gained a lot with the new options and choices.
    Turtel, Turtley Wrath, Tortoisse, Waterssong, Victerr Creed, Utahraptor, Velocaraptor, Minddancer, Loggerhead, Matamata, Sulcata, Ticerratops, Sierrann, Hankx, Shartelhane

Member of Highlords of Malkier! Help channel, everyone welcome in this channel!

Default Elemental Form

Hey, but now you get an elemental form as the Core 6 enhancement. For my Air Savant I can be in air elemental form, and have much more protections (but all spells cost 10% more).

Founder

Quote Originally Posted by TrinityTurtle View Post
    I think so too. I experimented on Lammie with a primary cold and secondary acid sorc, and the two competing effects were not very pretty together. While I miss my misty white ice spray, it's a minor thing to give up, and I think I gained a lot with the new options and choices.
    They should allow people to choose which effect they get instead of this non-solution.