Default Using the My Account Tab

So, lucky me... the day that the expansion went live happened to be the day my subscription ended. Every other time it ended there was no problem as it automatically renews, but this time I got kicked off the server with the message that I was booted from the world. Thinking it was a problem with server load I logged back on and had to choose which characters to keep as my account didn't renew :|

I figured there was some sort of mistake, so I logged into my account here and tried to renew using the 'My Account' tab at the top of the page. I get four options:
    Account Home
    Change Password
    Notification Preferences
    Manage Subscriptions

Under the 'Manage Subscriptions' tab, all I can do is change my nickname... which I don't even know what that does.
    I'd like to keep playing and am willing to pay for playing, but it seems like the automatic renewal isn't working and now the account management won't even work to let me pay again...

Is there some other place to manage a subscription other than in the account management and subscription management tabs?
    Those seem like the two most logical places for it.

Community Member

Subscription and account changes like those are handled at

Customer Service Representative Carpe_Noctem's Avatar

I apologize that you experienced difficulty with the MyAccount website. If you are still having trouble renewing your subscription, please contact Account Support using the information in my signature.
    DDO Support Page & Knowledge Base
    To request support from a Customer Service Agent, simply click on "Submit a Ticket"
    English Account/Store Support is available from 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday (GMT -5). 855-WBGAMES (855-924-2637)

Contact us on Twitter @DDOSupport