Community Member

Post U19 build for burst dps + question

So U19 passed today and the enhancement system is really different but there are some pros. This is a fun build that will be nice lvling dps to just TR out of. If ur looking to get to cap this may be a build you need to perfect.

The whole point in this build is to build a new monkcher that only requires you to have 10k stars.

The build is:
    Half-Elf
    13/4/3
    Monk/ranger/rogue
    The monk is for not only past life but the abundant step and the nice handwrap dps to use when you are not using 10k stars
    The ranger is for the AA tree enhancements not only can you conjure your own arrows but with 4 lvls or ranger allow you to get paralyzing arrows along with some nice dps clickies such as dispelling shot.
    The rogue is simply for UMD and trapping skills however i have noticed that some traps seem harder than usual

Another this I was wondering along with the build idea is are the traps broken atm
    For example on my main today i was runinng LOD on elite and i roll a +20 on a trap with a 52 DD and +7 tools
    That is a 77 DD and i somehow failed the trap critically.
    What is going on here?
    Last edited by multipro; 08-20-2013 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by multipro View Post
    Another this I was wondering along with the build idea is are the traps broken atm
    For example on my main today i was runinng LOD on elite and i roll a +20 on a trap with a 52 DD and +7 tools
    That is a 77 DD and i somehow failed the trap critically.
    What is going on here?
    The DC on some traps and collars on elite is 80, I haven't encountered higher at the moment though.
    "(Party): [Party] Mislabeled: you were killed by Qrazydirections"