Angry So we back to server connection?

So just got Drop from server Due to server connect Timed out REILLY? AND I DO BLAME DDO.
    The Rogues Guild - Sarlona
    How did that get in here? Hay give that back O that’s yours? Sorry
    Gordgray Gord of gray Hawk Rogues do it from behind

Got kicked off game to day 5 times defraged thinking that was it but low and behold game gose down
    If you can shoot them down before they get to you a bonus if you can take them half down and then meele them out bonus if you can shoot and run around like your head is cut off dispel fom grease sleet storm stop running so I can kill it!!!!!!

Angry Yes we are.... And so am i

I got booted too, but before that had some of the worst lag I've ever experienced. Was enjoying working on my toon to level him up but.... Arggh Disconnect and now I get the can't connect timeout error after 20 attempts!
    All Haiku courtesy of Kayerith: RAID HAIKU!!: Velah isn't scared//we are killing the zombies//Dahliya is mean? <> Running for the hound!//making babbies fight mommy!//Michael Vick Approved <> Do you trust the shroud?//We must fight Harry two times//bring D-R Breakers <> Race haiku!!: Rusties eat war-forged//I laugh at their suffering//the screams are funny <> War-forged have no souls//batteries not included//save your receipt please <> Toaster surfing haiku!!: Jumping in the air//warforged crowding below me//I cannot get down!!! <> Confusion claims me!//which gender has facial hair?//male or female dwarves? <> It cannot be true! // a dwarf with no beard appears!//ABOMINATION!!
    http://orderoftheemeraldclaw.guildlaunch.com/

Angry

Same here. I blame my ticket for refunding 40 AS wasted on a stupid reroll button. They just wanted to avoid talking to me so crashed the server.

Can't log back in... on my birthday no less... I thought you cared Turbine.

Yup, same here. Down again, 3rd time in 3 weeks.
    Zerg of Thelanis

Nepalm - 27th life completionist ~ Mons
    ~ Pandomonium - 40th life Tripletionist™

Tyrs Paladium of Ghallanda

I also have been kicked and am now unable to get back in. This is a bummer as I was actually having fun in a brand new dungeon.

Community Member

The alter.net problems are back. I got stuck in a quest, quit the game and can't log that toon back in. Other toons can get in but others are getting stuck.

I did not get disconnected, but got 35 minutes of "move a step-stop for 20 seconds to 2 minutes". It was bad the whole weekend and now horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Seaglen View Post
    The alter.net problems are back. I got stuck in a quest, quit the game and can't log that toon back in. Other toons can get in but others are getting stuck.
    I click the launcher and get no further, prior to the expansion it was Initializing... now its at Installing Pre-Reqs. And aye, its the Alter.net issue once again.
    Zerg of Thelanis

Nepalm - 27th life completionist ~ Mons
    ~ Pandomonium - 40th life Tripletionist™

Tyrs Paladium of Ghallanda

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Enoach View Post
    I also have been kicked and am now unable to get back in. This is a bummer as I was actually having fun in a brand new dungeon.
    I was halfway through the Journal Pages quest in the Storm Horn Mountains. My guildie is still in there having fun :-(

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Enoach View Post
    Same here. This is rather suckish.

Angry Angryface!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Seaglen View Post
    I was halfway through the Journal Pages quest in the Storm Horn Mountains. My guildie is still in there having fun :-(
    Grrrrrr..... I was on Khyber got booted toward the end of a VON run; and now it searches for a server connection 20 times before kicking me off and forcing me to relog.

Client crashed, since then I have also been unable to log in. I keep getting the error "The connection to the sever has been lost" when the client reaches "prepairing to patch".

This is really annoying...
    Characters of Riedra

Antha 16th level Wizard., Maldor 11th Level Rogue, Dourn 4th Level Barb. Riedra PWNS!

Angry Might try to log on to another world

If you don't want to wait till they fix this mess. try logging in a different world

Quote Originally Posted by bones76 View Post
    If you don't want to wait till they fix this mess. try logging in a different world
    lol its back nice job interns