Community Member

Default A request please....

...while I will make no comment about the nature of the enhancement changes please make one change to the way the enhancements are inspected (as well as epic destinies). When an enhancement says x/x like 0/3 please make a way to show all the benefits of the x+1 and x+2 iterations of the enhancement without requiring you put points into it. just so I can figure out where I want to put the points without putting points there and then having to undo it.

Also there is a monk light/dark level 5 enhancement that seems to have the requirement backwards requiring a light monk for dark moves. Don't remember the enhancement off the top of my head though.

Thanks for your kind attention.

Quote Originally Posted by DelverRootnose1 View Post
    Also there is a monk light/dark level 5 enhancement that seems to have the requirement backwards requiring a light monk for dark moves. Don't remember the enhancement off the top of my head though.

Thanks for your kind attention.
    That one, in the henshin mystic ltree, is supposed to be that way, giving you access to both light and dark stuff.
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’

Community Member

Default well ok I will look at it further ...

Quote Originally Posted by Havok.cry View Post
    That one, in the henshin mystic ltree, is supposed to be that way, giving you access to both light and dark stuff.
    ...but it doesn't seem to make sense to me since you can only choose one feat path.

When an enhancement says x/x like 0/3 please make a way to show all the benefits of the x+1 and x+2 iterations of the enhancement without requiring you put points into it. just so I can figure out where I want to put the points without putting points there and then having to undo it.
    Left click puts one point in, right click takes one point out.

Easier than resetting the whole tree.

Community Member

...but it doesn't seem to make sense to me since you can only choose one feat path.
    The point of that enhancement being that you use a dark ability when you are a light monk, and a light ability when you are a dark monk. It's based on the philosophy you chose at level 3. The whole Henshin tree is about balance between light and dark, which makes sense since there is already a light monk tree (Shintao) and a dark monk tree (Ninja Spy). This concept is really not that difficult to understand.

Community Member

Default thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseMilk View Post
    Left click puts one point in, right click takes one point out.

Easier than resetting the whole tree.
    ...I did not know that