Community Member

Default T5 enhancements practically unaccesible?

So, while on my druid, i noticed I can't take more than ONE t5 in season's herald. NOTE: that is, i can only take one t5 enhancement from that single tree. I know that i can't have multiple t5's from different trees, but druid's season's herald is one of the few PRE's i actually want all the t5 enhancements from. Is anyone else having this problem, either with druid or any other class?

Also, I did bug report it, but figured I'd also check here in case anyone had the same problem in another class, or maybe found a solution!

Cause my druid now has to set aside 12 points for future use...

EDIT:
    So, there are also 2 different season's herald trees, they're different because of the different efficient metamagics available. I tried both, same issue. I thought i had found a work around by logging of, but then it just took away ALL my enhancements when i did that.
    Last edited by ArcaneArcher52689; 08-19-2013 at 07:48 PM.

I believe I can take multiple t5 enhancement in season tree.

But I can't take alpha strike in nature tree, no matter what.

So I have to go t5 enhancement in season tree.

edit: typo
    Last edited by manfredshw; 08-19-2013 at 09:31 PM.

Community Member

I have also been completely unable to acquire Alpha Strike. Highly annoying as it is a melee Wolf toon.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Gorijun View Post
    I have also been completely unable to acquire Alpha Strike. Highly annoying as it is a melee Wolf toon.
    You should check the known issue list.

NEW: The Alpha Strike enhancement cannot be taken, even if the character has the prerequisites.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    Well, that doesn't help me...

*practically inaccessible.

The new system'll be a mess for a while, keep reporting the bugs, posting threads, and replying to them with clear and specific detail- the devs already made it clear that the next patch'll be focused primarily on a bug fix pass, so they ought have their eyes open.

..though until then, expect a right koboldy disaster :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraphim View Post
    Fly? That would break every quest in the game. You would see folks falling from the sky in Korthos and dying. It would be a rain of newbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    Yeah. It's not "we nuked the city from orbit", it's "the city experienced a brief population drop". Check.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    Ok, cool, that means hopefully it gets fixed next patch.

Community Member

Earlier i had the same problem with seasons herald. Take what you can there that you want click accept and close the enhancement panel. Re-open then try placing points in the other tier 5s in that tree you wanted. That fixed it for me once. The second time i had to put a few points into a racial tree before the other seasons herald tier 5s unlocked. Of course then it removed the points i had put in racial.. but let me keep the seasons stuff.

2014 DDO Players Council Flavilandile's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gorijun View Post
    Ok, cool, that means hopefully it gets fixed next patch.
    No, Known Issue means just that they are aware of the problem, and that they have enough information to eventually, someday consider fixing it.
    In no way it means it will be fixed in the next patch or anytime soon.

If we made our own list of the Known Issue it would be way longer than the one they have...
    On G-Land : Flavilandile, Blacklock, Yaelle, Millishande, Larilandile, Gildalinde, Tenalafel, and many other...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flavilandile View Post
    No, Known Issue means just that they are aware of the problem, and that they have enough information to eventually, someday consider fixing it.
    In no way it means it will be fixed in the next patch or anytime soon.

If we made our own list of the Known Issue it would be way longer than the one they have...
    This. They really need a "We're working on fixing, don't need any more bug reports" list and a "We're aware of these issues, please bug report with as much info as possible" list. Because checking known issues at the moment doesn't really help us.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by smeggy1384 View Post
    Earlier i had the same problem with seasons herald. Take what you can there that you want click accept and close the enhancement panel. Re-open then try placing points in the other tier 5s in that tree you wanted. That fixed it for me once. The second time i had to put a few points into a racial tree before the other seasons herald tier 5s unlocked. Of course then it removed the points i had put in racial.. but let me keep the seasons stuff.
    will try this tonight. I"ll just blanket reset all my enhancements again. the biggest issue with this is that i want to spend ~50 or so points in season's herald...