Community Member jarlaxle_dourden's Avatar

Default What happened to my AA Fighter

Wondering what is going on ... Can't seem to figure out how to get my AA stuff ... It was AA until the update but now I can't seem to figure out how the enhancement for non ranger AA builds work ... anyone?

Athorgatte Bennder Confusius Fumanchue Mendicant Rufferto Sneakaboot Dagnabet Tahz Tazmie Tazmikella Tazx Tazs Tazzs

Community Member

Elf enhancement tree, up around the third or fourth row on the right, IIRC.

Community Member

Good luck they pretty much made my 3'rd life aa ranger worthless by nurfing slaying arrows big time. Thanks Turbine.

Quote Originally Posted by Frotz View Post
    Elf enhancement tree, up around the third or fourth row on the right, IIRC.
    I get that far and it says I have access to AA ... but then I can't select it as a tree ... it does not show up in my list of trees and I can't use a drop down to get to it (because it is not in the drop down list).

Not sure what it means ... you now have access to AA ... when the tree is 100% not available.

Athorgatte Bennder Confusius Fumanchue Mendicant Rufferto Sneakaboot Dagnabet Tahz Tazmie Tazmikella Tazx Tazs Tazzs

Hatchery Founder
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by jarlaxle_dourden View Post
    I get that far and it says I have access to AA ... but then I can't select it as a tree ... it does not show up in my list of trees and I can't use a drop down to get to it (because it is not in the drop down list).

Not sure what it means ... you now have access to AA ... when the tree is 100% not available.
    Put your points into the Elf tree to get AA. Then click accept. Your AA tree should show up. If not, go into your dropdrops for the trees, and look for Arcane Archer. Or hit the arrow key on the right side of the enhancement panel to show more trees.
    RedShirt / Roleplayer of Giant Slayers, Inc. on Thelanis, formerly Tharashk.
    Member of the DDO Player Council

Coldin-Artificer; Lynton-Bard; Alydyn-Swashbuckler;
    Takai-
    Monk; Rosein-Paladin; Ellyiana-Cleric; Aurixs-Sorcerer

Quote Originally Posted by Coldin View Post
    Put your points into the Elf tree to get AA. Then click accept. Your AA tree should show up. If not, go into your dropdrops for the trees, and look for Arcane Archer. Or hit the arrow key on the right side of the enhancement panel to show more trees.
    That was it exactly ... Hopefully this helps others as well.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by jarlaxle_dourden View Post

Unfortunately, until you actually accept the racial enhancement that grants the Arcane Archer tree, the system can't grant the new tree to you. Once you Accept your racial enhancements, the Arcane Archer tree should show up. You may need to scroll to the right or choose from the drop down list.

/beatentothepunch

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grahson View Post
    Good luck they pretty much made my 3'rd life aa ranger worthless by nurfing slaying arrows big time. Thanks Turbine.
    Please read other threads on why AAs got buffed to borderline OP. You seem to have built yours wrong or are not playing it correctly.