Thread: Toughness

Community Member

Default Toughness

Is there any use for Toughness after the update? there are no enhancements that gives you 10 HP any more, so except the 3 hp plus 1 per lvl beyond the first, toughness have any use?

If you plan on taking Epic Toughness (+50HP), you still need 1x Toughness.

Otherwise, no.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraphim View Post
    Fly? That would break every quest in the game. You would see folks falling from the sky in Korthos and dying. It would be a rain of newbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    Yeah. It's not "we nuked the city from orbit", it's "the city experienced a brief population drop". Check.

Community Member

Default Help me please!

I cant log in, and im not sure why... I opened the launcher, and went to shower, when I came back it said Error, and then I couldn't reopen the launcher. Instead the loading circle thing pops up for a split second, the disappears and nothing else happens. I would love help

The barb frenzy line gives 2 lots of toughness at 10hp a pop, but there is no feat prerequisite. So as above you probably only need it for epic toughness...

Community Member

thx for the help, guess almost every player at DDO have a new feat to pick

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxcore View Post
    I cant log in, and im not sure why... I opened the launcher, and went to shower, when I came back it said Error, and then I couldn't reopen the launcher. Instead the loading circle thing pops up for a split second, the disappears and nothing else happens. I would love help
    This almost always is an error with your launcher version.
    First, manually close the launcher, then load it again (you should see the initial load image pop up).

If the game still doesn't load, try rebooting.
    Fly? That would break every quest in the game. You would see folks falling from the sky in Korthos and dying. It would be a rain of newbs.
    Yeah. It's not "we nuked the city from orbit", it's "the city experienced a brief population drop". Check.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dagolar View Post
    This almost always is an error with your launcher version.
    First, manually close the launcher, then load it again (you should see the initial load image pop up).

If the game still doesn't load, try rebooting.
    It wont even open the launcher, and I've rebooted it numerous time... any other ideas?

It wont even open the launcher, and I've rebooted it numerous time... any other ideas?
    Yes. Start a new thread with your problem in the title. Perhaps someone will see it with experience, instead of just happening apon it here, in a toughness thread.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mindos View Post
    Yes. Start a new thread with your problem in the title. Perhaps someone will see it with experience, instead of just happening apon it here, in a toughness thread.
    Speaking of that... I don't know how to start a thread.. that was my next question :)

I misunderstood where the problem occurred.
    Only other time I heard of someone having what you described, they ended up reinstalling, after which it worked again.

It's that or make a proper thread and wait.

The thread creation button should be at the top and bottom of a forum, parallel to the forum page navigation.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dagolar View Post
    I misunderstood where the problem occurred.
    Only other time I heard of someone having what you described, they ended up reinstalling, after which it worked again.

It's that or make a proper thread and wait.

The thread creation button should be at the top and bottom of a forum, parallel to the forum page navigation.
    Aye I was gonna reinstall, trying to figure out how ^^, as you can see im not very technologically advanced heh

Aye I was gonna reinstall, trying to figure out how ^^, as you can see im not very technologically advanced heh
    Start Menu -> Control Panel -> Uninstall a Program (or Add/Remove Programs for earlier editions of Windows)

Then just redownload it off the site.