Default Kruz needs some help

My second trip to visit Kruz to lesser tr with the +20 lesser heart of wood. And it seems he is overwhelmed with the requests to tr. I've clicked on him and haven't even seen a dialog screen yet. It took a few minutes this morning right after the update for my first char to get lesser tr from him. I'm now standing by him with 5 other people and its been at least 5+ mins and still no dialogue from him. Can't even switch instances to see if that would work since there is only 1 house jorasco instance on thelanis server at the moment.

So if you're out there reading this, Turbine please send Kruz some helpers to help him with the massive lesser tr backlog you have now created.

Funny. I was JUST on Thelanis, and walked up to Kruz with others standing there. I clicked him, nothing. I saw one guy run away, and thought, well, I just got here, I'll let someone else take the spot. Then, about 30 seconds later, clicked for funsies.....popped right up, and I LR'ed....yay!
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

Leader of The Dark Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Kik97 View Post
    My second trip to visit Kruz to lesser tr with the +20 lesser heart of wood. And it seems he is overwhelmed with the requests to tr. I've clicked on him and haven't even seen a dialog screen yet. It took a few minutes this morning right after the update for my first char to get lesser tr from him. I'm now standing by him with 5 other people and its been at least 5+ mins and still no dialogue from him. Can't even switch instances to see if that would work since there is only 1 house jorasco instance on thelanis server at the moment.

So if you're out there reading this, Turbine please send Kruz some helpers to help him with the massive lesser tr backlog you have now created.
    Someone from Turbine indicated they are looking into some way to help clear the "massive lesser tr backlog".
    "So maybe it's about time we all get a reality check and realize that if you raid, run epics, and have capped toons and worry about ED's TR's and all that jazz, you are a small part of the population of this game, a very small part in fact." -- Ungood