Community Member

Default Shadowfell Regalia, is it a limited time offer or permanent store item?

Just saw the Shadowfell Regalia in the store.

I'm wondering if this will be a permanent DDOStore sales item or if it's only available for a limited time like many of these type armors have been...

Quote Originally Posted by oradafu View Post

I'm wondering if this will be a permanent DDOStore sales item or if it's only available for a limited time like many of these type armors have been...
    I too am curious. Also, is this available in gold rolls?

Brand / Commerce Team QuartermasterX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oradafu View Post

It is available permanently.
    Last edited by QuartermasterX; 08-22-2013 at 01:38 PM.

2014 DDO Players Council
    Alt-pletionist

Quote Originally Posted by QuartermasterX View Post
    It is available permanently.
    any plans to make a Robe and/or armored version? Seems odd for it to be a Outfit in the first place as the Shadar tend to roguish-ness and/or caster flavors not monk. Likewise netherese

Seems like there should be at least a Light armor and a robe version of this.

Like Many things DDO and cosmetics and appearance customization, neat idea: extremely Meh implimentation. Why are the hoods still not "make your helm appear" clickies OR cosmetic helms? It makes no sense. Why no shield costmetics for shileds that people actually use? You put these of them in the store and then like many things you all just abandoned the idea, instead of fleshing it out. Why no shield cosmetic slot?

Why no dye-able colors on cosmetics (you know like the pirate hats have?).

And finally the big question asked over and over and over for years now: why wont you sell us a item that turns an in game armor/helm into a cosmetic one to be put in the slot? Oh and make everything cosmetic have at least one color that is changable by dye like the pirate hats.

Don't you guys want to sell stuff?
    You guys filibustering a new mode have already succeeded in scaring the Dev's into not doing it the right way and re-scaling the existing settings, why in the world are you still filibustering? Drunk on your success? Schadenfreude? Spitefulness?

Community Member

Please make something just like this available to Warforged!