Default As a Bladeforged paladin how do I get the new faith line feats?

Since Bladeforged can't LR how do you get the granted feats? You can go to Fred, but he wants to take one of your other feats. Anyone know what to do other than delete and start over which is not an option at this point.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by EnziteBob View Post
    Since Bladeforged can't LR how do you get the granted feats? You can go to Fred, but he wants to take one of your other feats. Anyone know what to do other than delete and start over which is not an option at this point.
    Wait until update 20?

Wait for them to add LR/TR to Iconics. If Fred isn't being helpful that's the only other option.
    D.W.A.T: (Now with Non-Dwarf support)
    Founder of the (D.W.A.T) Elf Rebellion and Supporter of the H (alfling). I(ntel). T(eam).

Default Is there any way that I could get some dev response on this?

Really need to know if I'm stuck with a broken toon or not.

Yeah, it looks like Bladeforged who want the Faith feats will have to wait until they can reincarnate, unfortunately.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Default well that sucks lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    Yeah, it looks like Bladeforged who want the Faith feats will have to wait until they can reincarnate, unfortunately.
    looks like I will be rerolling. At least it is just one level and favor I am losing.

oh and thanks for the response.

Well crud.... >

Community Member Ironclans_evil_twin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EnziteBob View Post
    This is another easily avoided and silly mistake on turbines part. In an industry that knows all about Star Wars galaxies' NGE failure, because they talk about stuff like this at Dev conferences like CGDC, there is no excuse for not having 1 coder spend a couple weeks:
    1A. making all resets free for a limited time
    1B. Giving every character a +20LR and every triple classed Character two +20LR's
    1C. disabling the timer between LR's
    1D. giving all characters a new temporary lesser LR, JUST TO FIX THE INEVITABLE "opps"
    2. making sure all new stuff has at least a place holder to allow it to be swapped out by fred
    3. testing all player "quality of life" issues with respect to respecing
    4. taking out the limit on Alignment change on the ship
    5. Putting a new "Undo" feature that lets you back up
    6. Putting in a new "is this what you wanted" end results summery before it saves your changes
    7. Putting in a new "if this isn't what you wanted start over from scratch" dialog
    8. giving Fred the ability to let you re-do only your skill points from level 1 on up.

Fred should be free right now, he should have place holder feats called "new class granted feat" and any class that has a new auto grant should be able to swap.

I've long suspected that an intern or someone who hadn't coded in a many years made the LR system, it breaks so many fundamental UI design rules that it appears to be the product of someone who was used to using DOS or Unix.
    Last edited by Ironclans_evil_twin; 08-20-2013 at 12:36 PM.

Community Member Ironclans_evil_twin's Avatar

In another Bladeforged related issue: I can not choose Knight of the chalice/Hunter of the dead PrE tree, on my multiclassed Bladeforded FvS, I get all the other trees including Sacred Defender (which is shockingly useless to a tanky FvS, that's how bad a PrE it is).