Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Fedora1 View Post
    Probably the wrong place to mention this, but while we are on the topic...

In the fighter kensai tree, as I select kensai weapon enhancements, with all the pre-reqs, available AP, spent AP, etc. a weird thing happens.

When I select tier two, which is outlined in white, it shows a green 1/1, but then the outline of the square becomes red. It still shows 1/1, and will show up correctly in my character sheet enhancements.

Same thing happens with tier 3. When I have spent enough AP in the tree, tier 3 kensai weapon become white outlined. I select it, it spends my AP, displays the green 1/1, but again the square gets outlined in red.

This same behavior happened with an existing dwarf level 9 and a new PDK I made.
    I've noticed this too. It's not just in fighter. It happened with my human tempest when i took the enhancements for ambidextrous. I assume it's just a display bug, but i do worry a little that maybe the enhancements aren't working.

Community Member

Spent over 300k PP so far just re-reseting my trees

Quote Originally Posted by Fedora1 View Post
    Good idea. Leave the enhancement resets free for a couple weeks. Hurts no one, helps everyone.
    /Signed.

More bug reports for you guys, more people playing with them (Which is what you guys asked us to do), better product, happier players, zero cost to Turbine.
    <-Curelite Bottling Company->

Quote Originally Posted by Chilldude
    Dude, did you see they way that guy just pressed button 1? It was amazing! A display of skill unseen since the 1984 World Games where in the men's room, between events, a man washed his hands with such unbridled majesty that people were claiming the faucet he used was OP.

Agreed. At least free changes for a week or two.

I noticed that you'd select the enhancements and then after accepting you would get some AP's back. And other items removed.
    Must be a bug.

Community Member

Happened to me too, my selections in top of Protection Tree for my FVS would disappear after selecting accept. Dunno if it was because those were last selections I would make or something wrong with them specifically. But I'm tired of spending plat to be hitting my head against the wall.

Community Member HernandoCortez's Avatar

Pretty much everyone signed this.
    Now where are the devs to read this thread?

/signed once more
    EXTREME PREJUDICE™ - by Turbine.

GHOSTBANE™ - by Turbine.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123