Community Member

Default Post your opinion here

Hey Turbine ...Reroll ...you messed it up!

Quote Originally Posted by RangerOps View Post
    Not finding any issues. Most of my toons are stronger now, only a few need some minor tweaks...I LOVE the iconics system, they feel different. Can't wait to get to the quests now!
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

Leader of The Dark Creed

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by RangerOps View Post
    I absolutely love every new toon I've rebuilt. I was hesitant at first because it's such an incredible buff to player power. That said, I started with my least powerful toons and love what I've created. The fighter/monks are coming up, so I'll see what comes of that, as that is where things start to get ridiculous. Also, I love the new quests. Haven't been this excited in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Shorlong View Post
    . . . Most of my toons are stronger now . . .
    See . . . most of my toons ARE stronger in this new system. A few need some work, one I think is ruined but with LR+20 who cares. But my favorite toons to play are fine so I LIKE the system. Sure it needs tweaks but the good outweigh the bad.

FOR ME!

True, the game does revolve around me but for a minute let's pretend it does not. If in this hypothetical universe persons besides myself mattered I could understand them being upset if THEIR favorite toons are adversely affected by the changes.

If I had empathy or a soul I might even feel bad for them.

Some of mine are getting stronger, some are getting slightly weaker.

I'll enjoy the stronger ones and adjust to the weaker ones
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. Sir Winston Churchill

My opinion is that the highest paid employee, contractor or direct, should be capped at receiving compensation no greater than 100 times that of the lowest paid full-time employee, contractor or direct. This includes salary, stock options, bonuses, products, services, or other forms of compensation that may increase one's assets.
    Inferus Sus Thelanis; Primary Bodies:
    Adamantbody, Brassbody, Carbonbody, Ironbody, Uraniumbody
    Body Designer: Bodybuilder 20 Artificer

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    See . . . most of my toons ARE stronger in this new system. A few need some work, one I think is ruined but with LR+20 who cares. But my favorite toons to play are fine so I LIKE the system. Sure it needs tweaks but the good outweigh the bad.

FOR ME!

True, the game does revolve around me but for a minute let's pretend it does not. If in this hypothetical universe persons besides myself mattered I could understand them being upset if THEIR favorite toons are adversely affected by the changes.

If I had empathy or a soul I might even feel bad for them.
    Old builds are weaker, yet all classes have stronger optimal builds. This is an important distinction that some people don't get.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alavatar View Post
    My opinion is that the highest paid employee, contractor or direct, should be capped at receiving compensation no greater than 100 times that of the lowest paid full-time employee, contractor or direct. This includes salary, stock options, bonuses, products, services, or other forms of compensation that may increase one's assets.
    this is valuable. Maybe I need to spell it out better ...that's on me.
    Opinions on update 19.

Now I get to spend hours researching the characters and modifying them to fix what wasn't broken. Thank you turbine for spending my money so wisely.