Default List of Classes the Must LR to Get New Feats?

Anyone have a list of all the Classes that must LR, at least, to get the new Feats for those Classes? Pretty sure Monk, Cleric, and Pally have some new Feats. Not at all certain about other Classes.
    There is no free lunch.

Community Member

Please consider this an inexperienced question from an inexperienced player but...

What new feats? I thought the feat mechanism stayed the same, but the enhancements had undergone an overhaul?

There aren't feats hidden in the enhancement trees are there?????

Aes.

PS: I really don't mean to sidetrack your question - I simply don't know enough about DDO to know what it is you're referring to....?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Istaria1 View Post
    Please consider this an inexperienced question from an inexperienced player but...

What new feats? I thought the feat mechanism stayed the same, but the enhancements had undergone an overhaul?

There aren't feats hidden in the enhancement trees are there?????

Aes.

PS: I really don't mean to sidetrack your question - I simply don't know enough about DDO to know what it is you're referring to....?
    Some things that used to be enhancements (deity-based ones for the divines, stances for the Monks) are now feats that are auto-granted at certain levels.

I tried Fred on a cleric and a pally. He wouldn't let me just add in the new religious feats, so I LRed my one of my clerics to get the new free feats and am about to do my Pally.

Luckily neither had used their free LR+0s.

Edit: on my cleric I had a banked level, and leveled her before doing the LR and that did not add the extra religious feats.
    Last edited by wayreth602; 08-19-2013 at 01:55 PM.

Sadly, there is no list in the release notes for U19 of Classes requiring an LR/TR to get the new Feats.
    There is no free lunch.

Not to mention, I have characters who I have explicitly avoided reincarnating solely due to not wanting to have to try to recreate their appearance. I am color blind so having to reincarnate is stressful as hell and often results in a mess.

There should have been another way to get the new feats, and/or allow us to freeze appearance during LRs! LRs by definition require you to maintain race and gender, so it should default to maintaining appearance as well.

Community Member

So, to get back my cleric's proficiency with longswords, I have to LR her to get Follower of the Sovereign Host as a deity thingy at level 1?

Really?

And do I have to use the +20 LT thingy or can I use something smaller?

AJ

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Arnhelm View Post
    Anyone have a list of all the Classes that must LR, at least, to get the new Feats for those Classes? Pretty sure Monk, Cleric, and Pally have some new Feats. Not at all certain about other Classes.
    - Monk new free stance feats, maybe? (or not...someone else posted they get them without having to LR)
    - New free diety-related feat for Clr, FvS & Pal

- Not a feat, but any caster-type will need to LR to get the new Spellcraft skill (or to add Heal/Repair/Perform skill if they didn't have it)

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arnhelm View Post
    monks dont need to, they automatically recieve their stance feats as well as the upper tiers of teh elemental attacks.

clerics/paladins seem to need to if you want the diety feat though.

for the people with dragonmarks, You should've recieved a feat respect token (becareful cause it seems you can reselect the dragonmark feats (atleast the lesser one) not sure if that is WAI)

2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by auntjobiska View Post
    And do I have to use the +20 LT thingy or can I use something smaller?
    You do NOT need to use the +20 heart unless your changing your class levels.

You can use your free LR if you haven't already, or any other heart.

I'm saving my +20 heart to get the Past Life from a class I don't want to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Violith View Post
    clerics/paladins seem to need to if you want the diety feat though.
    My cleric is going to be non-denominational for a while, if not permanently. I won't have long sword proficiency, but I haven't used one in ages. And it won't really be a big deal not having Unyielding Sovereignty with all the spell choices. I'm not going to bother with Heal or Spellcraft yet, either, until I get a feel for playing under the new enhancements.

My paladin is also going to be non-denominational while I decide whether she is even going to remain a paladin. Lots of changes there to play test.

Community Member

You guys think you got problems? I rolled a Bladeforged, went pure Pally, and now I'm stuck without my Bladesworn Transformation due to being unable to LR. Absolute BS, I tell you.