Results 1 to 15 of 15

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Community Member Teh_Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Under the bridge
    Posts
    5,874

    Default Disappointed in the lack of d000000mmm!!!

    Come on, I put most of my 401(k) in torches and pitchforks expecting a major march on Massachusetts. I'm disappointed in the lack of d000m1!!!.

    Share some d000m for those stuck at work, think of the children.

  2. #2
    Community Member FestusHood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    3,064

    Default

    It's early. Most of the people are still wandering around Stormreach dazed and confused. Or they haven't gotten home from work yet.

  3. #3
    Community Member Hendrik's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Bell's Brewery, MI.
    Posts
    10,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    Come on, I put most of my 401(k) in torches and pitchforks expecting a major march on Massachusetts. I'm disappointed in the lack of d000m1!!!.

    Share some d000m for those stuck at work, think of the children.
    The doom was all hype by those that did not take part in beta or just fear change in any form.

    Quote Originally Posted by hsinclair
    I heard the devs hate all wizards, bards, clerics, fighters, and fuzzy bunnies and only want us to play halfling barbarian/paladin shuriken specialists!

    It's totally true, I have a reliable source. You better reroll now.
    Adventurer, Bug Reporter, Mournlander.

  4. #4

    Default

    I think most the doomsayers are, like myself, long gone, having made peace with that DDO is just not what it used to be.
    I meant to reinstall to check out the xpack, but... my bandwidth is reserved for NW, and none of my friends have any more interest in DDO anyways.
    If Turbine releases some free content for us all to come check, maybe.
    I thought that's what F2P was about.

  5. #5
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by somethinggoeshere View Post
    I think most the doomsayers are, like myself, long gone...
    Evidently not.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hit_fido View Post
    Evidently not.
    I also browse SWTOR and EQ1 forums, among others. The official forums for dying/dead games are hilarious.
    ps. look at the DDO fansites listed here for a good laugh

  7. #7
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by somethinggoeshere View Post
    I also browse SWTOR and EQ1 forums, among others. The official forums for dying/dead games are hilarious.
    ps. look at the DDO fansites listed here for a good laugh
    0.o

    So...you just created an acct. , even though you don't "play anymore", in order to troll forums of dying games?

    Wow.

    LMAO

    Suddenly, I don't feel quite so bad for spending the majority of my free time, ya know, actually PLAYING this game.

  8. #8
    Community Member Teh_Troll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Under the bridge
    Posts
    5,874

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey1 View Post
    Suddenly, I don't feel quite so bad for spending the majority of my free time, ya know, actually PLAYING this game.
    I split my time between playing and trolling, I find that combination to be the most fulfilling.

  9. #9
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by somethinggoeshere View Post
    I also browse SWTOR and EQ1 forums, among others. The official forums for dying/dead games are hilarious.
    ps. look at the DDO fansites listed here for a good laugh
    Everyone deserves a grace period to deal with anger, bargaining and depression. But at some point, you have to accept it and move on. And by move on, I don't mean lingering around to occasionally rise up and wheeze out a couple more lungs worth of blah blah to whoever you think is listening. You have to actually leave this world for good.

    If you don't get it, then consider this: you wont pay Turbine to play their game, although cash can be easily replaced. But you will spend your time on Turbine, even though that is something you'll never get back. Who do you think is really losing in that transaction?

    Move toward the light.

  10. #10
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    187

    Default lol

    Quote Originally Posted by hit_fido View Post
    Everyone deserves a grace period to deal with anger, bargaining and depression. But at some point, you have to accept it and move on. And by move on, I don't mean lingering around to occasionally rise up and wheeze out a couple more lungs worth of blah blah to whoever you think is listening. You have to actually leave this world for good.

    If you don't get it, then consider this: you wont pay Turbine to play their game, although cash can be easily replaced. But you will spend your time on Turbine, even though that is something you'll never get back. Who do you think is really losing in that transaction?

    Move toward the light.
    trolls = +2

    fanbois = swing and a miss

  11. #11
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,330

    Default

    Doom will be limited on this one. Less bugs than usual (the ones I've found actually benefit players so shhhh). There will be doom soon from people unable to build toons, as they won't know what to do, but it will soon go away once people start posting builds.

  12. #12
    Community Member NaturalHazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jalont View Post
    Doom will be limited on this one. Less bugs than usual (the ones I've found actually benefit players so shhhh). There will be doom soon from people unable to build toons, as they won't know what to do, but it will soon go away once people start posting builds.
    those bugs should be fixed very quickly.

  13. #13
    Community Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by somethinggoeshere View Post
    I think most the doomsayers are, like myself, long gone, having made peace with that DDO is just not what it used to be.
    I meant to reinstall to check out the xpack, but... my bandwidth is reserved for NW, and none of my friends have any more interest in DDO anyways.
    If Turbine releases some free content for us all to come check, maybe.
    I thought that's what F2P was about.
    Not playing DDO anymore because it isn't what it used to be but playing NW instead is a little bit uh...ironic ?


    On topic, give it time the DOOM needs time to grow, the DOOM will consume all soon.

  14. #14
    Community Member PNellesen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,713

    Default

    I suspect that if we were still on the old forums, there would be enough D000OOOM to melt their web servers...

    How about this - the Pale Master Deathward bug is back!!! DOOOO00000OOOooooo0000MmmmM!!

    (I'm still just trying to get all my characters back to something close to what they were before the enhancement changes. Characters I was perfectly happy with. That I didn't really feel like completely redoing the enhancements for, much less going through an LR to get boosts to Heal and Spellcraft skills. Sigh...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertay View Post
    While they were at it though, the devs decided to go on an incredible nerfhammer rampage and left nothing in their wake standing...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload