Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by ironclans_evil_twin View Post
    and an exploit is born!
    ibtl!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    If you have not completed your Reincarnation, please do not log out and then log into the Hall of Heroes.
    To late... I found the thread after the deed. Over an hour, maybe 1.5 on my second ticket, after I had to go for dinner on my first. I guess I'll try again tomorrow and skip the tempting pool.
    Groz, Almostthere, Medicant and Harvezzt. Argo RULES!

Community Member

Just LRed my capped Sorc/Pal splash with the free LR that I have left over from the MoTU expansion. I needed to take ranks in the new Spellcraft skill.

That was a bad decision. Beginning at lvl 20, I gained XP at 1998 XP per click to gain epic lvls to get back to lvl 25. I did this for several hundred clicks. Now I'm lvl 21. Couple thousand clicks to go, I think.

And as a premium player without in-game support (I sank $60 into the game last year, and am currently out of the support period), I do not have the option of asking a GM to fix this for me.

So here I sit on the Reincarnation Airship, thinking whether I should finally kick my DDO addiction. Perhaps this is a wake-up call.

So if you don't have access to a GM, I strongly suggest that you DO NOT LR UNTIL THEY FIX THIS. If you are a spell-casting class that needs to take ranks in Spellcraft, I think you're effectively screwed for a while.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Timap View Post
    Just LRed my capped Sorc/Pal splash with the free LR that I have left over from the MoTU expansion. I needed to take ranks in the new Spellcraft skill.

That was a bad decision. Beginning at lvl 20, I gained XP at 1998 XP per click to gain epic lvls to get back to lvl 25. I did this for several hundred clicks. Now I'm lvl 21. Couple thousand clicks to go, I think.

And as a premium player without in-game support (I sank $60 into the game last year, and am currently out of the support period), I do not have the option of asking a GM to fix this for me.

So here I sit on the Reincarnation Airship, thinking whether I should finally kick my DDO addiction. Perhaps this is a wake-up call.

So if you don't have access to a GM, I strongly suggest that you DO NOT LR UNTIL THEY FIX THIS. If you are a spell-casting class that needs to take ranks in Spellcraft, I think you're effectively screwed for a while.
    So that means I am tabling all my spellcasting classes. Lucky for me I have plenty of non-spellcasters.

But the above is most unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    If you have not completed your Reincarnation, please do not log out and then log into the Hall of Heroes.
    Patient - Doctor, it hurts when I do this.

Doctor - Then don't do that!
    There is no free lunch.

Default sometimes it works

Just used an old Free LR on my L24 Arti (not the +20LR) and had no problems.

here is the log info...

(Standard): You have earned 3 Fate Point to spend toward your Twists of Fate. (already earned and spent)
    (Standard): Switching to channel: The Airship "Heart of Wind".
    (Standard): Alias added.
    (Standard): You have gained 4 Action Points!
    (Advancement): You have gained 3,139,250 experience! (heroic XP)
    (Advancement): You have gained 2,519,609 experience! (current epic XP)

Tomes applied correctly at appropriate levels.
    Coin Lord Finishing School and Draconic Vitality applied ok.

Q. for those who have had issues. Were you 'Ready to Level' or at the L25 cap?
    Argonessen: Breyard, Kayuss, Breymer, Vilar, Zhanmadao
    Guild: Fellowship of the Shrine
    Disclaimer: All my posts are in the official DnD language of Common. Common is not a standardised language, so if you think you see a spelling mistake - you are wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by visibleman View Post

here is the log info...

(Standard): You have earned 3 Fate Point to spend toward your Twists of Fate. (already earned and spent)

Used free LR from MotU on pure capped lvl 25 paladin, No issues
    Last edited by Steiner-Davion; 08-20-2013 at 04:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by visibleman View Post

here is the log info...

I was at the L25 cap. Going on 3 hours without a GM response. Kind of ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Thud View Post
    I was at the L25 cap. Going on 3 hours without a GM response. Kind of ridiculous.
    Fourth time was a charm; submissions and hours. Now, the rest of you hurry up and lr so this can be remedied before I do another toon

Edit: I am now back to level 25, with and extra 628 xp. Glad I only clicked half way to 21 in my OCD state...
    Last edited by Thud; 08-20-2013 at 03:18 PM.

Default Bug Update

Update.

So GM gave me my XP and I levelled OK in the Marketplace. Logged back into today as the Character was in the Phoenix Tavern. Tried to leave. TELEPORT LOCK ENFORCED.. So tried /death and it says you cannot do that until you have finished your reincarnation.

So looks like something on the boat has to be finished for this to work correctly. I am currently stuck in the Phoenix and cannot leave.

It was too late to log a ticket I was to damn tired. Will do it tomorrow.

Ent
    Impi! wo 'nans' impi iyeza
    Obani bengathinta amabhubesi?

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by enteriiblackwater View Post
    Hey all Big FYI here

Massive Bug. used the +20 heart. I am level 20 with 4 epic levels. I Lesser tr'd changing from Sorc to 12 Rogue 8 Monk to level 20 and now Thealeh says i dont have enough XP to level to 21 and above. However each time I click on her I get 945xp. This would take thousands of clicks to get to my correct level.

So be aware if you use the +20 heart and change from one build to another this might happen.

I have put a ticket in but no response yet.

Ent
    I reported this bug a month ago as I used the +20 heart on Lamma. (with the bug report form)
    Btw thank you for posting. I was planing to use it on live but was unsure the bug still exists...

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by enteriiblackwater View Post
    Update.

So GM gave me my XP and I levelled OK in the Marketplace. Logged back into today as the Character was in the Phoenix Tavern. Tried to leave. TELEPORT LOCK ENFORCED.. So tried /death and it says you cannot do that until you have finished your reincarnation.

So looks like something on the boat has to be finished for this to work correctly. I am currently stuck in the Phoenix and cannot leave.

It was too late to log a ticket I was to damn tired. Will do it tomorrow.

Ent
    Did you try drowning yourself in a flask of ale or have you ruled out drowning's as a viable solution this time? Maybe Tolero will take pity on you and start a hand-a-thon inside the Phoenix Tavern so you have something to do to pass the time. I think I might know where a bazillion kobold prayer beads are I'm sure they would make a swell prize.....
    Last edited by Scuddy; 08-21-2013 at 11:28 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12