Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default MASSIVE BUG Be aware

Hey all Big FYI here

Massive Bug. used the +20 heart. I am level 20 with 4 epic levels. I Lesser tr'd changing from Sorc to 12 Rogue 8 Monk to level 20 and now Thealeh says i dont have enough XP to level to 21 and above. However each time I click on her I get 945xp. This would take thousands of clicks to get to my correct level.

So be aware if you use the +20 heart and change from one build to another this might happen.

I have put a ticket in but no response yet.

Ent
    Impi! wo 'nans' impi iyeza
    Obani bengathinta amabhubesi?

Yup that's a good one thanks for the heads up.

Community Member Ironclans_evil_twin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by enteriiblackwater View Post
    Hey all Big FYI here

Massive Bug. used the +20 heart. I am level 20 with 4 epic levels. I Lesser tr'd changing from Sorc to 12 Rogue 8 Monk to level 20 and now Thealeh says i dont have enough XP to level to 21 and above. However each time I click on her I get 945xp. This would take thousands of clicks to get to my correct level.

So be aware if you use the +20 heart and change from one build to another this might happen.

I have put a ticket in but no response yet.

Ent
    I would never LR or use a respec on the first day it came out after a big update, wait for bugs to get found, wait to figure out what new enhancements are actually good or just sound good but end up being sucky, and which ones would be great if they worked properly but do not and wont be fixed for months, and then they don't actually fix it they just change the description to match the poorly working behavoir. A great example would be Lay waste cooldown not ever clearing on a Cleave, and then they change the description to eliminate any mention of clearing the cooldown on cleaves. Hurray for a 1 minute cool down cleave!

Some people are sure to say this in a much meaner and more absolutist way "You are a so and so for using your 20 LR on the first day gall!" but I sympathize with you and thank you for pointing out the bug, maybe you'll save some people an even worse result.

EDIT:
    No don't log out and back in Cordy says bad idea. Also possibly don't drown in the reflection pool lest ye be a ghost in the hall of heroes for eternity! Or something...
    Last edited by Ironclans_evil_twin; 08-19-2013 at 04:36 PM.

I think what evil is saying is thanks for being our ginny pig

Community Member

I was wondering what would happen to epic levels after you used the LR+20 free TOKEN for exactly this reason. What if you respect our of your existing build into somegthing else ...what about your EDs and so on, you should beabl eto respec those as well.

thanks for being courageous and trying something I was going to do, but can't until later today...

Still no response from GM, logged and went to hall of heroes see if I could maybe kick it out of the glitch, NOPE..

Now I am stuck in Hall of heroes and can't even leave, teleport lock enforced. Tried /death but says no you cannot because you have not finished the TR.

So much for the testing I did of my new build on Lama....LOL, worked there...not on Live

Ent

Still no response from GM, logged and went to hall of heroes see if I could maybe kick it out of the glitch, NOPE..

Now I am stuck in Hall of heroes and can't even leave, teleport lock enforced. Tried /death but says no you cannot because you have not finished the TR.

So much for the testing I did of my new build on Lama....LOL, worked there...not on Live

Ent

So tried drowning in the pool in Hall of Heroes, ended up dead with no stone and impossible to release back to life anywhere...

1 hour no response. GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ent

So tried drowning in the pool in Hall of Heroes, ended up dead with no stone and impossible to release back to life anywhere...

1 hour no response. GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Ent
    I'm sorry but is comical that you actually able to drown yourself, honeslty though on release day their support is probably swamped.

You are brave indeed. Thank you for making us aware!

You sir, are my hero.

You will be known now as the ghost of the hall of hero's.
    Member of Mythical

Thanks for being the Guinea pig on this man, or the Canary in the coal chamber. Take you pick.

Either way .....

All, fixed, GM did great Job gave me my missing XP and teleported me to the MP.

Much obliged Mr GM you know who you are.

Ent

Quote Originally Posted by Theboz View Post
    You will be known now as the ghost of the hall of hero's.
    omg hahahahahaha

that is awesome.

too bad that other people did not follow his suit. would be amazing for some new player to enter the hall of heroes and find a community of TR ghosts in the pool of reflection, and have to go fishing for soulstones.

I guess your only hope is to find a holy cleric passing by.

do the bracelets of friendship work within eveningstar? or do they only function on eberron side? I know that it has been confirmed that they cannot be used interdimensionally between forgotten realms to eberron or vice versa.

Community Manager

Ent
    If you have not completed your Reincarnation, please do not log out and then log into the Hall of Heroes.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    If you have not completed your Reincarnation, please do not log out and then log into the Hall of Heroes.
    Yes But on the other hand clicking her over 3000 times at 945 a click well to actually finish the TR not viable LOL..Even Job would have reclogged

Ent

Yes But on the other hand clicking her over 3000 times at 945 a click well to actually finish the TR not viable LOL..Even Job would have reclogged

Ent
    OMG you would have to click her brains out!
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’

Ent
    You sure she would have stopped giving you 945xp per click once you hit 24? You should have gone for L28! Think of the xp/min!!

Community Member Ironclans_evil_twin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Postumus View Post
    You sure she would have stopped giving you 945xp per click once you hit 24? You should have gone for L28! Think of the xp/min!!
    And an exploit is born!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast