Community Member

Default SHADOWFELL CONSPIRACY Collector's Edition

Hi
    I have just purchased this expansion through the in Game Store

I have found that its missing the advertised
    The 3 Character Slots
    Greater Tome of Epic Learning (1 per server)
    One +2 Skill Tome per character

And when I logged back in to another server there's STILL a big Get Now button Next to Transport to eberron / Forgotten Realms buttons
    when I click it I get taken to a store page saying “This area of the store contains nothing your character may purchase at this time”

when I logon to wayfinder where I made The purchase & have a new IC character the buttons not there and still no Character Slots

am I missing something like product keys in the none existent conformation email or have I just been ripped?

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Deep_Thought View Post
    Hi
    am I missing something like product keys in the none existent conformation email or have I just been ripped?
    You should have gotten a product key that you apply to your account. If not you should double check your email and spam folders then get in contact with account support.

Community Member

Default OK My Bad

It seems That The In-game Store Version & DDO Store Versions Are Completely Different (Not Happy NEED to get eyes tested).
    DDO Store Purchases Get Skill Tome's, Character Slots, Exp Packs + 1 or 3 Ic Classes for standard / collectors
    In-Game DDO Store Just the Exp Packs + 1 or 3 Ic Classes for standard / complete (Not collectors as I thought)

The still existing Buy now button Should be loading Store page Home>Account>Additional Upgrades to display Hall of Heroes Passport For 795Tp