Post Oh No! Ive been TURBINED by neg levels to their INT

Strolling through the update release thread I am mixed on happy vs. disappointment. Then a waltz over to the Official known thread list and read through it. The shocker with the new known issues makes me question the developers and producers in terms of intelligence and common sense. Then again, this could also just be a big hefty dose of lazy. Too lazy to fix something before releasing.
    Granted I figured there would be some issues arising, but really some of these are just too blatant no to have been fixed beforehand, or again... pure laziness. Lets begin shall we....

- NEW: Barbarian Rage deactivates toggled abilities.
    Okay. So you rage it deactivates your toggles. This would be problematic for someone with ED, twists, multi-classes. Hope no one forgets it.

- NEW: Human and Half-elf characters who equip a sword and shield have an incorrect animation that causes them to "jump back" periodically. This also affects Half-orc and Purple Dragon Knight characters wielding two-handed weapons.
    Why couldnt this be fixed before hand, since it effects three races and one class. If I am in the middle of battle I dont want to jump back and retreat. This will seriously affect gameplay.

- NEW: The Astral Shard expenditure to Reset All Enhancement Trees is sixty shards, regardless of whether the character has spent points in only one tree. Players who wish to only reset one tree should use the Reset Tree Astral Shard option available on every tree.
    Why focus on this, shards have become the new money grab. hence the positioning of the re-roll loot for shards button.

- NEW: The Frenzied Berserker enhancement "Athletic" does not increase the jump skill.
    enhancements that do nothing. Been seeing this one for years.

- NEW: Frenzied Berserker "Exhausting Blow" costs the incorrect amount of Action Points.
    and why wasnt the minute it would have taken to correct this been used?

- NEW: Shintao: the light based moves do not build up to finishing moves.
    I see very few light monks running around now.

- NEW: Core Arcane Archer enhancement bonuses to bows do not overwrite the already-present enhancement bonuses on bows.
    The we hate archers bug. Why bother including the AA prestige if the core of it doesnt apply.

- NEW: The Angel of Vengeans [sic] buff Crown of Retribution does not function.
    A waste, but on the bright side we will not know if PM will implode ^_^ seems that pleasure has been reserved for monks now.

NEW: The Paladin's Improve Dilettante does not add up to three points of the character's Charisma bonus to increased Saving Throws.
    Ooookaay

- NEW: The Wave of Despair enhancement for monks causes the Dark-Dark-Dark Finishing Move to give a negative level to nearby allies as well as enemies.
    Wow. Dark monks are going to be asked now to not use the finishing moves. Beware, monk hate is on.

- NEW: Traveling through a portal while in a quest resets Epic Moment counters.
    Well isnt that nifty, so holding up epic moments for end bosses, if you have to go in a portal for them has been un epicfied.

- NEW: Epic Feats do not list their Pre-Requisites.
    Well now if this isnt about the laziest moment in here. Wouldnt have been too hard to just type in a description of pre-reqs. I guess Ol Turbine wants us to be guessing on what could possibly be a pre-req .

- NEW: Shadar-kai can sneak while attacking with their spiked chains. This is not intended and will be fixed.
    well lets hope the players can all see the sneak, other wise perhaps some mysterious death. On the off note I think i heard a new bug bear saying, "What goes around, comes around, including a knife in the back"

- NEW: Some items that gain benefits from older Prestige Enhancements (such as Tower of Despair sets) may not work correctly.
    There goes Shavarath. No real need to be out there anymore, only the hardcore players can be found out there. Guess all their hard work collecting mats for the boots and all those countless runs are made worthless..

- NEW: Hearts of Wood (including the +20 Heart of Wood that every character receives with the release of the Shadowfell Conspiracy) do not allow characters to have more than three classes during the reincarnation process, including "future" levels they haven't taken yet during the respec process, since DDO remembers what class levels you had prior to reincarnating even if the player intended to have only three classes by the end of the process. Swapping the class you don't want into one of your existing classes, and then performing another reincarnation to train into the desired 3rd class, can bypass this issue.

Its just like the bug with epic levels in MOTU. Love the response here, you can perform another reincarnation to train the desired 3rd class... AKA buy a lesser heart from the store with Turbine points $$$. Why not just come out and say it.... We need more money so we are making bugs to force you to buy more...

On another note, the WAI section of update 19 release notes.....

Secret doors have been re balanced - cool, low level toons can now search find hidden doors. Sadly the ability to find them in higher up parts has been damaged.
    Got that Detect Doors spell, whoops now it only allows you to find doors with a DC of 5 or less. Hmmm, I could search and find that one, but it goes up by 3 every two levels. Nice, so a lvl 20 Wiz can find a DC 35 door. hmmm a high spot item and a normal search might find it as well without the hassle of the spell. Guess you are screwed for finding anything in epics, and heroic elites no doubt. Good thing I have True seeing. Wait I cant find the door!!!
    oh yeah i forgot I can only find DC 30 or less.

Now that we get off the 30% xp weekend I can see why... we get to come home to an xp nerf fest. -20%xp per run. Sheesh way to take the BB, first time runs, and everything else you gave to us away. We can certainly come back in two days and re-run it. Sure but what about those of us who work and have lives outside of DDO? The ones who TR and make runs a lot, put a lot of time and energy and money into the game. Now they have been told to slow down otherwise you get no XP. This really just slows the game down and sure ppl will run other dusty quests, but on the other hand we will no doubt see players who run a few times, get sick of it and come back in a few days.

kobold $*#@. Tested On Lamm, seemed halfway decent. Released.... well that a new ball game...
    Certainly glad I never bought the 2nd expansion. First one was worth it, second one, nope...

On the bright side I have started using a new term in my day to day language when things get messed up badly. Its no longer FUBAR.

Good God, its been TURBINED..

Quote Originally Posted by realism View Post
    Secret doors have been re balanced - cool, low level toons can now search find hidden doors. Sadly the ability to find them in higher up parts has been damaged.
    Got that Detect Doors spell, whoops now it only allows you to find doors with a DC of 5 or less. Hmmm, I could search and find that one, but it goes up by 3 every two levels. Nice, so a lvl 20 Wiz can find a DC 35 door. hmmm a high spot item and a normal search might find it as well without the hassle of the spell. Guess you are screwed for finding anything in epics, and heroic elites no doubt. Good thing I have True seeing. Wait I cant find the door!!!
    oh yeah i forgot I can only find DC 30 or less.
    Then run with an arti or a rogue.

Honestly, I don't mind this specific change. It forces casters to make a choice in the skills (because, lets face it, you got a maxed skill basically for free with Detect Secret Doors), and they often have skill points to spare.

It makes rogues and artis more valuable when it comes to other aspects of the game other than killing stuff.

I'm also looking forward to the changes to sneak and hide (not sure if they are in this release or not).