Community Member

Default Devs: Are 2WF off-hand proc in wolf form WAI?

In both Lamannia and now on live you get off-hand attacks from 2WF feats while in wolf form (and wearing wraps or two weapons). I think this is a really excellent change that will finally make wolf druid viable.

Unfortunately since it's not in the release notes and we never got a response in the Lamannia forum if this is WAI I'm reluctant to use the LR to rebuild my druid around this new and exciting feature.

Is this simply an undocumented bit of much needed balancing (please ), or is it a "bug" that is going to be "fixed"?

I know these forum posts asking for dev responses are probably pretty annoying, but it's a very significant issue one way or another for druids, and we really need to know if it's WAI before we rebuild our characters for the new enhancements.
    '
    Thank you for your time and the great work you've done on this expansion pack and the enhancements pass
    Gildus, Sabathiel, Einion, Yhvain

Cannith

Yes please respond to this dev's!! Also please keep it the way it is.

SerPounce: How exactly does this work, normal 2wf would be 20% off hand with +20% for each additional feet. Does it work the same way, 20 base +20% feet? Or is it different?

Thanks!!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim1 View Post
    Yes please respond to this dev's!! Also please keep it the way it is.

SerPounce: How exactly does this work, normal 2wf would be 20% off hand with +20% for each additional feet. Does it work the same way, 20 base +20% feet? Or is it different?

Thanks!!
    Causal testing with my 17 druid/3 monk with all three 2WF feats suggests that it works the same as normal 2WF or wraps fighting (roughly 80% off ahnd proc rate), but I didn't do enough testing to see if there were any minor variation.

Cannith

Community Member

Default yup

Need some feedback on this one, wai?

Community Member

Going to give this one bump in hopes of getting a response.

I've got an itchy LR finger and am really excited about finally making a viable wolf druid, but I'd really like to know that this is WAI first.

Thanks

Cannith

You'll bend to my will - With or without your precious sanity.

Neilus Soul of the Phoenix - Completionist - Orien

Quote Originally Posted by blerkington View Post
    Everyone who is more effective than me is OP, and should be nerfed.
    Everyone who has more stuff than me cheated to get it, and should be punished.
    Everyone who plays differently to me is a bad person, and should be mistreated.