Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    Default PSA: Right/Left clicking Enhancements

    Right click on the Enhancement to Temporarily select it. Left click will Deselect it.

    Nothing gets set until you accept.

    You do NOT have to cancel and reselect everything if you go too deep in a multi-tier or just want to see what tier 3 offers.

    (Epic Destinies work the same way. Right to Select. Left to deselect)
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

    Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

  2. #2
    Community Member FestusHood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    3,064

    Default

    I was hoping that they implemented it like this. But isn't it the other way around? I thought left selected and right deselected, at least with epic destinies.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FestusHood View Post
    I was hoping that they implemented it like this. But isn't it the other way around? I thought left selected and right deselected, at least with epic destinies.
    yes, your are probably correct. not in game at the moment...

    One selects. The other unselects.
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

    Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

  4. #4
    Community Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    3rd star from the left, and on til morning...
    Posts
    2,629

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    yes, your are probably correct. not in game at the moment...

    One selects. The other unselects.
    Very cool - Thanks for the heads up! (Why didn't I try this?)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.

Reload