Community Member

Exclamation Major Bug on 4:3 Screen - cannot create/delete Toons anymore

Thanks to the two new Teleport buttons, the Create and Delete Buttons nearly disappeared and are not clickable anymore on 4:3 screens. Please fix it asap. Thank you.
    Last edited by Lanhelin; 08-19-2013 at 11:10 AM.

Community Member

Turbine, although you decided to not support the german language anymore, at least the Character Selection Menue should be adjusted, because this issue doesn't appear in the english client, but the german client only (the french one I didn't test) which is very disappointing. Or just remove the foreign language clients entirely :/

This does appear to be an issue with the non-English language clients, unfortunately. For now at least, you'll need to briefly switch over to the English client if you want to create or delete a character.
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    This does appear to be an issue with the non-English language clients, unfortunately. For now at least, you'll need to briefly switch over to the English client if you want to create or delete a character.
    There should be a notification for new players from the german speaking countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and the ones from french speaking countries too (France, its Colonies, Half-Canada) that currently they have to switch over to the english client to create a new toon and enjoy DDO.

Quote Originally Posted by Lanhelin View Post
    There should be a notification for new players from the german speaking countries (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) and the ones from french speaking countries too (France, its Colonies, Half-Canada) that currently they have to switch over to the english client to create a new toon and enjoy DDO.
    You know, it was bug reported a while ago. It is indeed not game breaking, but highly unprofessional to keep it as is, as it leaves a very bad impression especially for new players getting in touch with DDO. So while I understand that they not want to invest anymore in the localization, leaving it as such is probably worse then just finally disabling the localization all together.
    Last edited by SisAmethyst; 08-19-2013 at 01:51 PM. Reason: syntax corrcetion
    * We have collectable bags, hell even hireling folders, but can I have that 6-pack for my potions please?
    * Having already a past life on the dieng EU servers, I rerolled here and started from scratch as I like the game and the community, so lets see what awaits me here

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan View Post
    A few days after the patch I dared to play. While I did it as you suggested where it was necessary, I found another issue when opening the first chest:

So, could you PLEASE fix this issue, because I'd like to enjoy all the translated stuff as much as it is possible. I do not want to play DDO in English only just because some buttons are overlapping -.- Or be consequent and make the german and french clients unavailable. But please do SOMETHING about this. My "user pain" level actually is stressed very high. Thank you.

Community Member

*push* for obvious reason :/

Community Member

It happens to be an issue not on 4:3 screens only but on widescreens too. So is there a chance, that we french and german client users get at least a similar small shop button like the english client users? Just to be able to create and/or delete a toon? And the overlapping "Loot all" and "Reroll Loot" when opening chests ingame also should be patched.

But I guess Turbine doesn't give a **** about non-english client users anymore, so they won't react if there's no more mimimi than mine. Please contribute your mimimi about this ridiculous issue too. Thank you