Default Midnights greetings

Probably mentioned in the Lama forums and I just missed it but......

Any chance of an update to Midnight's Greetings?

With the 1st choice in the Assassin Tree giving automatic access to Kukri, one of the main points to this weapon is completely redundant.

More important stuff to change/fix I know but would like to see this changed.

May be a + to sneak attack damage?
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. Sir Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by Garix View Post

With the 1st choice in the Assassin Tree giving automatic access to Kukri, one of the main points to this weapon is completely redundant.

I'd prefer to see it expand the functionality of the Assassinate ability, much like Inspiring Echoes on Elyd Edge does for Bard Songs.

Something in the line of adding poison damage to succesful (but non-fatal) assassinate attempts, or 'Succesful Assassinates now stun for 2 seconds', or so forth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraphim View Post
    Fly? That would break every quest in the game. You would see folks falling from the sky in Korthos and dying. It would be a rain of newbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandonk View Post
    Yeah. It's not "we nuked the city from orbit", it's "the city experienced a brief population drop". Check.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagolar View Post
    I'd prefer to see it expand the functionality of the Assassinate ability, much like Inspiring Echoes on Elyd Edge does for Bard Songs.

Something in the line of adding poison damage to succesful (but non-fatal) assassinate attempts, or 'Succesful Assassinates now stun for 2 seconds', or so forth.

Problem with this is Assassinate is a Min Level 12 (Rogue level 5), Midnight's Greetings is a min level 5 weapon. Why add a bonus to something that that you'd need to wait 7 levels (at a minimum) before it becomes fully useful?
    Leader of Shrodingers Cat Support Group a Husband and Wife guild on Orien.
    Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. Sir Winston Churchill

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Garix View Post

I'd much rather have them expand the upper range on the Clever Strike to account for the increase in level cap.