Community Member

Default I am shocked. SHOCKED I SAY!

I can't log into the game! Thanks A LOT TURBINE!

Just because I'm at work and don't have it installed on the work pc DOESN'T mean you are not responsible somehow!

Also, I'm blaming you guys for high oil prices.

Community Member

/signed!!!

And also, why are black olives so horrible? Seriously, this has been a known issue for years, and you've done nothing about it!

I fully intend to bring my poorly-understood, internet-acquired, narrow, short-sighted and just plain wrong expert legal knowledge up against the might of your full batallion of professionally educated lawyers! Clearly you cannot win!

muhahaha.

Aes

Quote Originally Posted by Istaria1 View Post
    And also, why are black olives so horrible?
    I'm sorry that black olives were ruined for you due to some childhood trauma, but there's really no need for you to call for a nerf based on your personal feelings.

I've been enjoying black olives since the early 80's.

Don't let your personal feelings ruin foods for those of us who enjoy it.

Community Member

No, you're not seeing the big pitcure.

Based on empirical evidence which I have just extracted from moonbeams, hope and the sweat of isolated Drow fisherpeople, PRECISELY 93.4% of all humanity considers this a nerf.

There's just no arguing with the numbers, you see.

Community Member

/signed!!!

And also, why are black olives so horrible? Seriously, this has been a known issue for years, and you've done nothing about it!

I fully intend to bring my poorly-understood, internet-acquired, narrow, short-sighted and just plain wrong expert legal knowledge up against the might of your full batallion of professionally educated lawyers! Clearly you cannot win!

muhahaha.

Aes
    Black olives are delicious!
    Ranch dressing, however is an abomination.

But other than that minor disagreement, I'm in full support of your actions regarding turbine.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncey1 View Post
    Black olives are delicious!
    Ranch dressing, however is an abomination.
    While you and I both know that you are delusional re: black olives, I feel inclined to agree with the Ranch Dressing situation.

According to further figures, which I just distilled from the laughter-tears of insane statisticians, at least 77.41% of DDO players will no longer play because of the (ONGOING!) ranch dressing problem.

No, you're not seeing the big pitcure.

Based on empirical evidence which I have just extracted from moonbeams, hope and the sweat of isolated Drow fisherpeople, PRECISELY 93.4% of all humanity considers this a nerf.

There's just no arguing with the numbers, you see.
    Whatever source you are referring to, it was so misinformed. Drow never go fishing, they let their slaves do that. So, when you take the 'slave' variable into account the statistics adjust to 99,8%. That includes Turbine minions but since they are about to steal the moon (to prevent further moonbeam analysis) they cannot be excluded.

The left 0.2% is a statistical discrepancy and may result of fatty oliv oil fingers and lazy postmen.
    Characters on Orien:
    Wanzer/ Klingtanz/ Incanta Superior/ Mercantus

Community Member

While you and I both know that you are delusional re: black olives, I feel inclined to agree with the Ranch Dressing situation.

According to further figures, which I just distilled from the laughter-tears of insane statisticians, at least 77.41% of DDO players will no longer play because of the (ONGOING!) ranch dressing problem.
    We will just have to agree to disagree regarding the black olive fiasco.
    In reference to the ranch dressing situation, had they allowed a splash build for the ranch dressing, it would have been more palatable.
    Like peppercorn, or southwestern, even parmasean.
    But NOOOOO!
    We're stuck with regular, boring old ranch.

And don't even get me started on the staggering hot sauce deficit.
    Last edited by Chauncey1; 08-19-2013 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Because, words.

Buying black olives is pay to win. The vets had to grind them out by growing them from scratch. C'mon guys!!!!
    Advocating repeated nerfs in the name of "balancing the game" then complaining about how DDO is moving away from D&D, is a direct contradiction in logic - D&D 3.5 (what DDO is based on) is not a balanced game. We can either have a balanced clone MMO with homogenized classes, or we can have a D&D game. We cant have both.