Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

d000000000000mmmmmmmmm!!!!!!

Community Member

Flowchart please
    CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
    Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
    U25 Patch 1 Dex Halfling Assassin Build: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...x-Assassin-1-0
    Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build

Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (18 rogue 2 artificer mechanic - hope to go back to DC casting some day), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).

Community Member

I am going straight into 'Protect Baudry's Interests' and crash the server.
    Last edited by Katie_Seaglen; 08-18-2013 at 11:59 PM.

Community Member

Luckily, I have to work until 10 PM european time, so even if the servers arent back up when I get home, I could still just eat and go to bed.

Update wont have a too big effect on my gaming anyway, I didnt buy the expansion yet as my main is just TRing to get sorc past life. Maybe Ill just wait until I can buy the packs with TP. So when I log in, ill redo the enhancements of my jugg (and maybe my craftbot), then ill just go on with my TR.
    Zeugen der Dreizehn, Thelanis:
    Makkuroi, chain TR: currently drow pure caster warlock
    PLs: Completionist; 3xWiz, Sor; 2x Pal, Brd, Monk EPLs: 3x CotQ,Brc,DS,EW,EC 1xFH,PLD ; IPLs: 2x BF; 3x PDK, SDK

Uber Uber Completionist
    2014 DDO Player Council
    Scotland - where the dwarf accents come from

I've slept on it and I'm going to extend my planning to include the forums.

I've going to point and laugh for about an hour at all the people complaining that they need to respec EVERY character. I will then:
    1. Post in a most condescending manner that they could perhaps just respec one character and play it. This means I will be talking down to them.
    2. I'll even post the helpful suggestion that just respeccing and playing a single character will familiarise them with the build options if they are not already.
    3. I'll then add to the dozens of other people pointing out that Spellcraft, Heal, Perform and Repair skills will increase spell power of various spell types. And that all characters have a +20 LR stone should they really wish to use it (or perhaps just pop a standard LR stone and save the +20 for another day)
    4. I'll then ask the people whining about this the most what their alternative solution would be? Rather than them respeccing their own characters under the new system - would they have preferred Turbine to have defined an auto-select model to pick their enhancements for them?
    5. I'll then post something pithy about the fact that you can't improve something without change, balanced with the statement that not all change is guaranteed to be good and that there is far more good than bad with the changes.
    6. I'll then trawl google for an image relevant to change and end my post with that.

Wonder if the walls will go missing this time
    Characters: Celemia / Tukson / Thau (Broken link) / Atremus

“A pessimist is one who feels bad when he feels good for fear he'll feel worse when he feels better.”

Community Member

I SACRIFICE MYSELF FOR THE HONOR OF TURBINE!!!!

Big +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Qhualor View Post
    Let the nerd rage flow through you. Don't hold back. I bought a lot of popcorn in anticipation for when Turbine decided to finally fix one of the many easy buttons.
    Danish migrant from DDO Europe, where I have been playing since beta.
    Thelanis (since march 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Charononus View Post
    You forgot to include the forum rage that gianthold is closed shortly after the update opens.
    Baudry's grumble grumble...still closed grumble grumble.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12