CC Casting Druid: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...C-Summer-Build
Shiradi Wiz Plan for 1st Lifers: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...r-First-Lifers
LE Capable Int Assassin - U29: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...Assassin-Build
Warlock DC Caster: https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...ld-Blast-Build
Several characters on Sarlona all starting with "Rand" in the Guild "Guardians of House Cannith". My main four characters are Randowl (20 Warlock EA DPS Build), Randslar (Bard 14 / Fighter 4 / Rogue 2 Swashbuckler), Randek (Druid CC Caster 17/Fvs 3) and Randomall (Rogue 20 assassin).
I am going straight into 'Protect Baudry's Interests' and crash the server.
Last edited by Katie_Seaglen; 08-19-2013 at 12:59 AM.
Luckily, I have to work until 10 PM european time, so even if the servers arent back up when I get home, I could still just eat and go to bed.
Update wont have a too big effect on my gaming anyway, I didnt buy the expansion yet as my main is just TRing to get sorc past life. Maybe Ill just wait until I can buy the packs with TP. So when I log in, ill redo the enhancements of my jugg (and maybe my craftbot), then ill just go on with my TR.
Zeugen der Dreizehn, Thelanis:
Makkuroi, chain TR: currently drow pure caster warlock
PLs: Completionist; 3xWiz, Sor; 2x Pal, Brd, Monk EPLs: 3x CotQ,Brc,DS,EW,EC 1xFH,PLD ; IPLs: 2x BF; 3x PDK, SDK
I've slept on it and I'm going to extend my planning to include the forums.
I've going to point and laugh for about an hour at all the people complaining that they need to respec EVERY character. I will then:
- Post in a most condescending manner that they could perhaps just respec one character and play it. This means I will be talking down to them.
- I'll even post the helpful suggestion that just respeccing and playing a single character will familiarise them with the build options if they are not already.
- I'll then add to the dozens of other people pointing out that Spellcraft, Heal, Perform and Repair skills will increase spell power of various spell types. And that all characters have a +20 LR stone should they really wish to use it (or perhaps just pop a standard LR stone and save the +20 for another day)
- I'll then ask the people whining about this the most what their alternative solution would be? Rather than them respeccing their own characters under the new system - would they have preferred Turbine to have defined an auto-select model to pick their enhancements for them?
- I'll then post something pithy about the fact that you can't improve something without change, balanced with the statement that not all change is guaranteed to be good and that there is far more good than bad with the changes.
- I'll then trawl google for an image relevant to change and end my post with that.
- Quijonn on Ghallanda, Triple Completionist ---> 3350 HP Unbuffed ---> 3405 HP Unbuffed ---> 7447HP Buffed (17,693HP total) ---> 130 CON
- Monster Manual, Known Issues ---> <string table error; tableDID [0x00000000] token [0x00000000]> ---> All Epic Quests EH and EE, XP/Min, Comms/Min
- The Stormreach Campaign ---> The Stormreach Campaign Blog ---> Enhancements in PDF format ---> Saga's simplified
- Quality of Life Fixes
This form's session has expired. You need to reload the page.Reload