Default Promo Code ASTR10 not working?

I tried redeeming the weekly code, ASTR10, for ten astral shards on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It did not work. I was in a party where one of the members reminded everyone about the freebie, and two to three of us could not use the code. Is anyone else having this problem?

Community Member

just tried it....worked for me

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ravand View Post
    I tried redeeming the weekly code, ASTR10, for ten astral shards on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It did not work. I was in a party where one of the members reminded everyone about the freebie, and two to three of us could not use the code. Is anyone else having this problem?
    Make sure you have 10 astral SHARDS not 10 Astral DIAMONDS... Diamonds show up first if you search for astral so its easy to get the wrong one.
    TPICKRELL forum identity still broken, 15 weeks and counting... So yet another throw away Forum identity

Quote Originally Posted by Grubbby View Post
    Make sure you have 10 astral SHARDS not 10 Astral DIAMONDS... Diamonds show up first if you search for astral so its easy to get the wrong one.
    Thanks Grubby, that might be it. Can't check now, but will when I get home. +1 for you sir.