Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Abomination

Quote Originally Posted by PainStealer View Post
    Quick update. Did all the way to 20 with handwraps.
    Hit level 20 and I am finally centered with Hammers ... Now to hit 21 and get OC and my drow hammers going.
    Can you post what enhancements you decided upon when in "TWF whirling abomination of destruction" mode?

If it is easier than listing them all out maybe just upload screenshots of the trees.

Community Member

Quick update. Did all the way to 20 with handwraps. Hit level 20 and I am finally centered with Hammers ... Now to hit 21 and get OC and my drow hammers going.
    8 fighter because that is the minimum amount of fighter you need to be centered with non monk weapons. (Greater weapon focus is required and that is a minimum level 8 fighter feat.
    How are you using non-monk weapons as centered? Does Greater Weapon Focus also allow you to be centered with non-monk weapons? Don't see it in the description and re-read DDOWIKI but no mention of this either. Greater Weapon Focus reads: "provides a +1 bonus to attack rolls when using a [type] weapon. This bonus stacks with the Weapon Focus feat

Quote Originally Posted by Cormath View Post
    How are you using non-monk weapons as centered? Does Greater Weapon Focus also allow you to be centered with non-monk weapons? Don't see it in the description and re-read DDOWIKI but no mention of this either. Greater Weapon Focus reads: "provides a +1 bonus to attack rolls when using a [type] weapon. This bonus stacks with the Weapon Focus feat
    One With The Blade
    The reason fighter 8 is required is because of Weapon spec, which is required for tier V.

Quote Originally Posted by Nodoze View Post
    Can you post what enhancements you decided upon when in "TWF whirling abomination of destruction" mode?

If it is easier than listing them all out maybe just upload screenshots of the trees.
    I listed all the enhancements I used in the Abomination Refined thread. https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthrea...nger-8-Monk%29

Please post any new comments there.
    Deijah / Deijara / Deijanna / Deijora / Deijaugh
    Ornery and Loving it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12