Community Member

Default Whats the lvl of Impact/Keen on gs min2 weapons?

I'm questimating ~0.5[W] ?
    I need a decent allround 2HF weapon, and it would be the easiest to make.

I have a min2 warhammer from prev life, but why oh why, is melee animation so slow with a runearm?? Is this WAI or should I bug this?

Quote Originally Posted by Modulex View Post
    I'm questimating ~0.5[W] ?
    I need a decent allround 2HF weapon, and it would be the easiest to make.

I have a min2 warhammer from prev life, but why oh why, is melee animation so slow with a runearm?? Is this WAI or should I bug this?
    Keen/Impact doubles threat range (doesn't stack with improved crit feat), but has no effect on +w damage.

As for attack animation, equip a shield. If the animation is the same it's probably wai, if it's slower with a rune arm than a shield I'ld report it as potentially a bug.
    I would still like to see... Something that tests character versatility and player adaptability rather than character focus strength and quest knowledge.
    I play the quests for the content of the quests not just as an XP/min merry-go-round.
    Actual play experience is worth infinitely more than theorycrafting...

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by PermaBanned View Post
    Keen/Impact doubles threat range (doesn't stack with improved crit feat), but has no effect on +w damage.

As for attack animation, equip a shield. If the animation is the same it's probably wai, if it's slower with a rune arm than a shield I'ld report it as potentially a bug.
    Sry, meant as will be, as of Monday

Keen/Impact ?-V has become nice, even with the IC feat. I wonder how Carnifex is

And yes, the animation is much slower than when using a shield, no off-hand weapon or 2HF.

Community Member

Ah, Keen I will have no increase to weapon dice, and I think it was Keen III that gave +0.5 dice.

Quote Originally Posted by Modulex View Post
    Ah, Keen I will have no increase to weapon dice, and I think it was Keen III that gave +0.5 dice.
    Ah indeed, seems I missed the adjustments to that effect... Sorry 'bout that
    I would still like to see... Something that tests character versatility and player adaptability rather than character focus strength and quest knowledge.
    I play the quests for the content of the quests not just as an XP/min merry-go-round.
    Actual play experience is worth infinitely more than theorycrafting...