Default BUG: druid bug that trivializes EE content

the ability beguile needs some serious attention - i really don't think it was play tested.

First - when a monster gets a beguile they do about 10% melee damage, forever. Doesn't seam to affect ranged damage spell damage i don't know.

Second - a full stack of beguile slows a mob's attack by what seams more than just 50%.

third - as far as i can tell beguile slow has no affect on ranged attacks - was not fully able to test this.

fourth - all the above affects red named - may be working as intended.

-----

that first boss in cable for 1 is a pansy with beguile and a insane killer without it.
    Last edited by Pilgrim1; 08-17-2013 at 11:49 AM.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pilgrim1 View Post
    the ability scourge needs some serious attention - i really don't think it was play tested.

First - when a monster gets a scourge they do about 10% melee damage, forever. Doesn't seam to affect ranged damage spell damage i don't know.

Second - a full stack of scourge slows a mob's attack by what seams more than just 50%.

third - as far as i can tell scourge slow has no affect on ranged attacks - was not fully able to test this.

fourth - all the above affects red named - may be working as intended.

-----

that first boss in cable for 1 is a pansy with scourge and a insane killer without it.
    I think you ve mistaken Scourge with Beguile. Scourge is the thing from FvS Angel tree as far as I remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaatan View Post
    I think you ve mistaken Scourge with Beguile. Scourge is the thing from FvS Angel tree as far as I remember.
    you are correct, editing old post.