Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmanis View Post
    Weapon Specialization. Don't need to take it to get greater weapon focus. Yes I know it's 1 point of damage, but it's 1 point of damage.
    That feat is required to advance up the kensei tree (and its +2 to damage ).
    Cetus Heroic Lives: #32/32 | Epic Completionist: #20/24 | Iconic Lives: #6/6
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE
    Argonnessen's DEGENERATE MATTER

Quote Originally Posted by Cetus View Post
    That feat is required to advance up the kensei tree (and its +2 to damage ).
    Shaddup no it doesn't >.>

Could you do a breakdown of stats and saves? I am lv 24 and I am very far from yours.

Currently got my main to lvl 25 on a twf variant of this build. I ended up dropping icrit slash for bastard sword prof (all bastards I use have keen on it) and twf line instead of thf.
    Working very good so far, scroll healing isn't an issue on a build that doesn't take so much damage thanks to high tactics and defenses.
    It has no negative side, at least for me :P
    Argo: - Trolls Lair / Intransigence

Hero
    2014 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by Ellihor View Post
    Could you do a breakdown of stats and saves? I am lv 24 and I am very far from yours.
    I am curious as to the breakdown as well. This is a close as I can figure out with the gear/stats as listed.

Fortitude: Image shows 76, I calculate 74 (16 base +4 epic +20 con modifier +4 morale +10 resistance item +2 luck +1 competence (stone of change) +1 Sacred (ship buff) +1 Aura +17 Divine Grace +2 Fire Finisher -4 Yugo pot). If I am not using a Yugo pot it would be 77

Reflex: Image shows 71, I calculate 69 (9 base +4 epic +14 dex modifier +4 morale +10 resistance item +2 luck +3 agility +1 competence (stone of change) +1 Sacred (ship buff) +1 Aura +17 Divine Grace +2 Fire Finisher +1 dodge (haste)

Will: Image shows 58 I show 56 with yugo, or 60 without (9 base +4 epic +9 wis modifier +4 morale +10 resistance item +2 luck +1 competence (stone of change) +1 Sacred (ship buff) +1 Aura +17 Divine Grace +2 Fire Finisher -4 yugo)

Basically, I am missing +2 to all saves somewhere but for the life of me, I can't think of what I am missing. Does Completionist grant +2 to saves too?

Quote Originally Posted by Andoris View Post
    I am curious as to the breakdown as well. This is a close as I can figure out with the gear/stats as listed.

Fortitude: Image shows 76, I calculate 74 (16 base +4 epic +20 con modifier +4 morale +10 resistance item +2 luck +1 competence (stone of change) +1 Sacred (ship buff) +1 Aura +17 Divine Grace +2 Fire Finisher -4 Yugo pot). If I am not using a Yugo pot it would be 77

Reflex: Image shows 71, I calculate 69 (9 base +4 epic +14 dex modifier +4 morale +10 resistance item +2 luck +3 agility +1 competence (stone of change) +1 Sacred (ship buff) +1 Aura +17 Divine Grace +2 Fire Finisher +1 dodge (haste)

Will: Image shows 58 I show 56 with yugo, or 60 without (9 base +4 epic +9 wis modifier +4 morale +10 resistance item +2 luck +1 competence (stone of change) +1 Sacred (ship buff) +1 Aura +17 Divine Grace +2 Fire Finisher -4 yugo)

Basically, I am missing +2 to all saves somewhere but for the life of me, I can't think of what I am missing. Does Completionist grant +2 to saves too?
    One of my twists is brace for impact, which in addiion to 40% fort gives +2 to all saves.
    Cetusz - Pure Sorcerer: Heroic Lives: #24/24 | Epic Lives: #6/12 | Iconic Lives: #1/3
    YouTube Channel HERE

Hero
    2014 DDO Players Council

One of my twists is brace for impact, which in addiion to 40% fort gives +2 to all saves.
    Ahh, even more reason for me to find a way to fit that twist in. Currently I am running with Cocoon in that slot, but getting really close to deciding to only live on heal scrolls and silver flame pots.

Yes completionist is +2 to saves (+1 from con/dex/wis and +1 from charisma)

Community Member

I cannot wait until we can TR into Bladeforged Paladin, should be more fun playing as the master race.

Quote Originally Posted by VorpalKnight View Post
    I cannot wait until we can TR into Bladeforged Paladin, should be more fun playing as the master race.
    It might be, I'm still weighing out the pros and cons of the build.

Pros:

I'm still not sure how useful weapon attachment may be, that'll depend on practical experience to see if recon without scroll support keeps me up, and how often I switch to bows; the animation to use weapon attachment is ridiculously long - but without it I only need to spend 16 AP in the racial tree, which is 2 less than the human. Those extra AP's allow me to grab some other stuff in my trees - haven't decided what yet though.

Fortification - This allows me to drop brace for impact, and reacquire another twist - probably sense weakness.

Reconstruct - 6 second cooldown reconstruct allows for self-healing superior to heal scrolls

Looks - Yes, they look badass =D

Swapping docents instantly - Can use the blademark for vertigo 15

Better defenses from -10% slashing damage and fluctuating PRR

Immunities

More HP

Shaken enhancement - effective +2 to tactics DC

Cons:

Lose 5 strength versus human, 1 adaptability + 3 boost + 3 charisma boost (which throws me up 2 modifiers and thats 1 strength with divine might) = 5. The tactics are made up for, but the dps needs to be compensated for - probably by virtue of my extra twist or weapon attachment. Weapon attachment alone makes up for most of it (3 str mod = 4.5 dmg. .5 w on esos = 1d6 = 3.5 dmg)

Lose an extra feat - that will be greater two handed fighting probably. This needs to be compensated for either via the 2 extra AP somewhere, weapon attachment, or twist.

Need to accommodate repair spell power, including skill. With 25 spellpoints a reconstruct, need a nicer spellpoint pool, a bauble, and pots just in case. Pots on a melee make me cringe.

I really want quicken, ugh
    Last edited by Cetus; 10-18-2013 at 09:16 AM.
    YouTube Channel HERE

Ever thought about the 30 second action saves boost. It is a no fail on a one. That is quickly coming to be my favorite human ability because it is so great for certain situations.
    Norg Fighter12/Paladin6/Monk2, Jacquiej Cleric18/Monk1/Wiz1, Rabiez Bard16/Ranger3/Cleric1, Hangover Bard L20, Boomsticks Fighter12/Monk 6/Druid 2, Grumblegut Ranger8/Paladin6/Monk6, Rabidly Rogue L20, Furiously Rogue10/Monk6/Paladin4, Snowcones Cleric 12/Ranger 6/Monk 2, Norge Barbarian 12/FVS4/Rogue4. Guild:Prophets of The New Republic Khyber.

Quote Originally Posted by maddmatt70 View Post
    Ever thought about the 30 second action saves boost. It is a no fail on a one. That is quickly coming to be my favorite human ability because it is so great for certain situations.
    Not really, its useless to me in 99% of situations because I'd much rather have all my damage boosts instead of wasting them on a saves boost, this is why this build already has super high saves - occasionally rolling a 1 won't be a matter of life and death. It's a bit wasteful AP wise as far as I'm concerned.
    YouTube Channel HERE

Looks - Yes, they look badass =D
    And you dare to mock me about my Twilight...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rys View Post
    Severlin and Severlin Online. PLAY FOR FREE* NOW!

*maybe
    Farwil, Chaos Gamblers - Argonessen.

Quote Originally Posted by Wizza View Post
    And you dare to mock me about my Twilight...
    Yes, I do. Its a nub item to use! Bladeforged will no longer be nub race to play...therefore the looks can be discussed now.

My reasoning is consistent
    YouTube Channel HERE

Yes, I do. Its a nub item to use! Bladeforged will no longer be nub race to play...therefore the looks can be discussed now.

My reasoning is consistent
    Completely agree.

Might even roll a bladeforged to play this... after I'm done with fighter PL's.

How did you get that str? I could do the breakdown for other stats and saves but str i could only find 18 + 7 lv + 5 tome + 8 psionic + 1 fighter + 4 human + 17 insightful + 1 exceptional + 1 profane + 2 completionist + 2 rage + 2 yugo + 10 item + 4 tenser + 2 ship = 84. You got 86 on your screenshot, what did I miss?

I really want quicken, ugh
    There's no concentration checks on SLA's

How did you get that str? I could do the breakdown for other stats and saves but str i could only find 18 + 7 lv + 5 tome + 8 psionic + 1 fighter + 4 human + 17 insightful + 1 exceptional + 1 profane + 2 completionist + 2 rage + 2 yugo + 10 item + 4 tenser + 2 ship = 84. You got 86 on your screenshot, what did I miss?
    Could be primal (for a net +3) and maybe something less (no +1 profane?).
    Thelanis: Nassim* (F12/P6/M2) - Talienor** (P18/Ra2) - Feithlin** (F12/Bd7/C1) - Stoneoak* (F12/M6/P2) - Hokusai (M17/F2/C1) - Ardence* (Bd15/F3/Ro2) - Matsushiro* (Ro11/M6/P3) | Argonessen: Luneargent (W18/Ro2) - Talienor (Ro20) - Takshir (Bd16/F2/Ro2) - Hiacynthe (C20) | Ghallanda: A bunch of pre DDO Unlimited characters (field of testing for post U19 )

Hero
    2014 DDO Players Council

86 str = (18 base +5 tome +7 levels +1 Enchantment [globe] +10 item +17 insight [divine might] +1 profane +2 enhancement +2 destiny +2 completionist +2 ship +2 yugo +4 alchemical [tensers] +2 morale [rage pot] +8 psionic [power surge] +3 action boost)

Quote Originally Posted by fTdOmen View Post
    There's no concentration checks on SLA's
    Oh, well that solves that one - heh
    YouTube Channel HERE

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast