Cetus: Completionist Human 12 Fighter/6 Monk/2 Paladin
Note: This build is designed for advanced players who desire effectiveness in epic elite content. It is also centered around +5 tomes for the purposes of meeting stat requirements.
Class Progression: First, Second, and Sixth monk levels are the only important ones, since they receive feats at those levels.
Starting Stats: Strength: 18, Dexterity: 12, Constitution: 14, Intelligence: 8, Wisdom: 8, Charisma: 16
12 Fighter = 7 Feats. Human = 8 feats. 6 Monk = 3 Feats. Epic feats = 3 Feats. 8 + 7 + 3 + 3 = 21 Feats.
Add 2 Destiny feats + Paladin Deity + Monk light/dark path = 25 total feat decisions.
1. Improved Critical: Ranged
2. Weapon Focus: Ranged
3. Bow Strength
4. Manyshot (much later when +5 Dex tome kicks in)
5. Point Blank Shot
6. Rapid Shot
7. Zen Archery (should be taken as level 6 monk class feat when +5 Wisdom kicks in at level 19 for the 13 wisdom requirement)
8. Power Attack (Should be taken as Level 1 or 2 Monk class feat)
9. Two Handed Fighting (Should be taken as Level 1 or 2 Monk Class feat)
10. Improved Two Handed Fighting
11. Greater Two handed fighting
12. Weapon focus: Slashing
13. Greater Weapon Focus: Slashing
14. Weapon Specialization: Slashing
15. Improved Critical: Slashing
17. Great Cleave
18. Overwhelming Critical
19. Stunning Blow
21. Master of Forms (Adept is granted at level 6 monk, so this will occupy an epic feat slot)
22. Paladin: Follower of the Silver Flame
23. Monk: Light Path
24. Level 26: Perfect Two handed fighting
25. Level 28: Perfect Two Weapon Fighting - 5% doublestrike for main hand weapon
Skills: All Levelup skills into UMD, Balance, Concentration, leftover points into whatever you want
Bane Of Undeath
Dance of Flowers
Brace for Impact
-All Cores for Power Surge
-Extra Action boost 3
-Haste Boost 3
-One with the blade (this means all weapon specializations, alacrity, tier 1 meditation, deadly whatever (this ability is not used in this build), and shattering whatever (this ability is also not used in this build)).
-All cores toward Shadow Veil
-Three tiers of Sneak Attack Training
-Fists of Iron
-Damage boost core
-Strength Stat core
-Action Surge: Strength +3
-Action Surge Charisma +3
-Action Surge Constitution +3
-Improved Recovery tier 1, Improved Recovery tier 3, and Improved Recovery tier 4
Knight of the Chalice
-Extra turning 3
-Extra smite 1 (dump point)
-Divine Might 2
Note: This setup is subject to change, feel free to critique it if a better alternative emerges. I haven't calibrated the stats yet, so its a work in progress. Below is the setup that this build is running with/will be running with for the most part.
Necklace: EE Stolen Necklace w/ Insightful +2 Charisma Slotted, Charisma +10
Helmet:: EE Black Dragon Helmet w/ +3 Insightful Constitution Yellow Slot: Globe of True Imperial Blood Green Slot: Good Luck +2
Goggles: Deadly X of Resistance +10
Armor: Flawless Black Dragonscale robe: Slotted PRR +14
Bracer: Skirmisher's Bracers: Dexterity +9 and Doublestrike +8%
Ring 1: EE Consuming Darkness: Heavy Fortification, Combat Mastery +5, Seeker +12
Ring 2: Seal of Dun'Robar: Stunning +10
Boots: EE Goatskin Boots w/ Constitution +8, Yellow Slot: +2 insightful Dexterity, Green Slot: Wisdom +7
Gloves: EE Backstabber's Gloves: Sneak Attack +5, Exceptional Sneak attack +3, Improved Deception, Bluff +20, Yellow Slot: Vitality +20
Belt: Ogre Power +10 Belt of False life 45
Cloak: Adamantine Cloak of the Wolf: Exceptional Seeker +5, Attack bonus +4
Trinket: Litany of the Dead
Weapon: Epic Sword of Shadows: Red Slot: ML24 Acid Augment, Colorless: Insightful +2 Wisdom
Still Looking to get:
Deadly XI of Resistance 10 Goggles
Ogre Power 11 of False Life 50 Belt
ML 28 Acid Augment
PRR 16 Augment
Few metagame tricks:
1. Upon zoning into quest, wear Verik's necklace instead of EE Stolen necklace, Replace Adamantine cloak of the wolf with Charisma 10 cloak with slot, place +2 Insightful 2 Cha in slot.
Once 2 boosts are used, switch for Cloak of the wolf + Stolen Necklace.
2. When Manyshotting, replace Litany with a prowess trinket for Artifact bonus to damage
3. Before shrining, use power surge. The extra added charisma from the action surge enhancement (human) generates 2 extra divine mights after shrining is complete.
4. Against assassins, it is useful to pick up a Fortification 125% of Seeker +10 Ring. Substitute that in for consuming darkness, wear Adamantine Cloak of the Bear for Combat Mastery +6 in cloak slot.
This means: Lose 7 Seeker, Gain 25% Fortification and 1 Tactics DC. Worthwhile defensive move when many assassins are around.
End Stats fully buffed with yugo pots/rage/Fire finisher
Click Thumbnail, and then the lower right magnifying glass twice for much higher resolution image:
140% fort (165% with swap) against assassins
1058 Hitpoints (without greensteel)
Stunning Blow DC:
38 Modifier + Stunning +10 + Combat Mastery +5 + LD +6 + 10 Base + 3 Past lives + 3 Enhancement = 75 in full DPS mode
Adamantine Cloak of Bear = 76
Someone helps with Primal scream = 77
Once Strength +11 Belt is acquired, pick up Kensei Strength 2 = 78
EE What Goes Up Flawless Solo:
Was farming nether grasps earlier today, decided to record one of em just for the hell of it. Just a throw away video of me zerging an EE end of the road completion, good comparison for the one I did several months ago when I was pure.
End fight of EE What Goes Up: