Default Hey QMX! Can you place the Phoenix Robe back in the DDO Store?

The one that looks like regalia of the phoenix except is cosmetic. did not have enough turbine points when they were originally sold. Thanks!
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (24 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (28 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (25 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (28 Barb) ~Erofenbless (28 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (28 Cleric Dualbox) ~Erofenten (20 Barb Triplebox)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadFloyd View Post
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

That one's my favorite too.

Don't worry, keep an eye out and it'll probably be back some day in the future, along with other special cosmetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post

Don't worry, keep an eye out and it'll probably be back some day in the future, along with other special cosmetics.
    What about the image for the Kundarak Delving Suit? My bard has been wearing it, and its epic friend since Mod 1, and I would love to switch to a different armor, but well, its just a part of his identity.
    Archangels - Thelanis

Kyrian - Dellek - Devestia - Harleaiquin - Nakano - Narizue - Xandek

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post

Many Thanks Feather! Hope It's Back In Store Soon!
    Orien: ~Erofen (30 Assassin Rogue) ~Erofenlock (24 EB Warlock) ~Erofenmonk (28 Light Monk) ~Erofentrap (25 Roguerficer (1st TR/Legend Build ever)) ~Erofenbarb (28 Barb) ~Erofenbless (28 FvS Chest Blesser) ~Erofenthree (28 Cleric Dualbox) ~Erofenten (20 Barb Triplebox)
    Um, I'm almost afraid to ask, but exactly just what is 'sneak humping'? Kex! Stop It! O.o

Bump.

Been 2 months so far. Still waiting to find it in store again. :3

TYVM QMX!!!!!!!!!! <3

Time to get some points and buy it!!!!!!

~Somewhat Friendly Neighborhood Halfling
    Last edited by Erofen; 11-01-2013 at 08:37 AM.