Quote Originally Posted by Vellrad View Post
    What most people are going to do:

-beat all the new content at once
    -zerg farm all the EE gear at once
    -go back to TRing
    lol

yup, pretty much

Community Member

I'm going to buy some Cheetos to celebrate logging in.

Quote Originally Posted by Aolas View Post
    I'm going to buy some Cheetos to celebrate logging in.
    Don't forget the mountain dew.

It's in the fridge.

Duh.
    Last edited by MalkavianX; 08-18-2013 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by grodon9999 View Post
    This game has been such an absurd grind that I’d rather stick my junk in a beehive than make another toon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    An expansion . .. with a set of packs for each plane to come out every month or two . . . it'll be like crack to Whitney Houston.

Community Member

Probably going to take a break from DDO for a week or two and come back after the first few emergency bug fix patches have been released.

My crippling bug sense is tingling.

Default End of Monday!

And still a LOT of work to be done.

I started off with some enhancements of my existing toons, but after awhile, I decided to check into the new Iconics.

I created one of each of the new ones and fully checked out their trees as pure Iconics (I let Elminster level me). Now I have some more ideas, but it's also getting late.

Morninglord - Clerics seem like they got a lot more toys/tools to play around with. Seems fun, but I've always been a pure healer. The healing aura is now at the top of the list, so I'm guessing we'll see less clerics running it. I think the ML I create will be in the third tree for something new. I'm curious as to how viable it is. Also, seems tough to mix in the racial tree which requires a fair amount of points.

Shadar-Kai - Lots of fun stuff here. On the pure build, seems like a lot of things not seen before like that swinging chain attach. Youch! I think it might be worthwhile to experiment with the stealthy stuff as well. I also like the thought of mixing in some Arti on this build.

PDK - Wow, they equiped this guy for defense. I've played for many years, but it seems like folks have always said that a great intimitank requires exquisite gear. I think I will simply go 2WF with Bastard Swords. Yeah, that seems fun. On the multi-class side, I like the thought of adding Bard (or my what I've enjoyed in the past is the typical 16Bard/4 Fighter). I also think that some sort of mutt Fighter/Pally/Monk (or Rogue) would be quite fun as well.

So many thought swirling around!!!

Until tomorrow.....ENJOY!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123