Community Member

Unhappy The new Shadowfell Conspiracy, Iconic characters not available

Only the Paladin Iconic avatar is available for creation. Do I need to some sort of down load? Or is the content just not complete yet? When will they be ready? I really don't care to play a warforged.

Community Member

You can only play the bladeforged paladin now. When the shadowfell expansion is released on 19th aug you'll be able to play the others..
    Just awestruck, wether it be a Dragon flying overhead Stormreach, that glowing character who just zoomed in'n'out of the Pub, or that i can drink a Beholder under the table and best of all rescuing Damsels in distress.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SlowDM View Post
    You can only play the bladeforged paladin now. When the shadowfell expansion is released on 19th aug you'll be able to play the others..
    Thank you. When I did prepurchase It said the 15th. I should have known Turbine would be late.

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdragon View Post
    Thank you. When I did prepurchase It said the 15th. I should have known Turbine would be late.
    No, it's been the 19th since it was announced in May. Cheers!
    Shorlong - Pale Master, Cevon - Druid Archer, Gorgnak - Barbarian, Addanc - Bear Tank, Juristash - Shadar Kai Assassin, Treiah - Morninglord Tempest Ranger, Baylfyre - CC Bard, Deimanus - Bladeforged Melee Arti, Daerian - Healing Cleric Morninglord, Krazig - Pally Tank, Veriste - Shadar Kai Death Knight, Xanapheia - TWF FVS, Helainia - Shadar Kai Henshin-Theif

Leader of The Dark Creed

Quote Originally Posted by snoopdragon View Post
    Been the 19th for quite awhile

The ANTI-Realms FANBOI NUKE THE REALMS ITS THE ONLY REAL WAY TO BE SURE