Default Facebook and DDO question

Is there anyway to link my DDO to Facebook account for posting level ups and such?

Quote Originally Posted by pnpsince83 View Post
    Is there anyway to link my DDO to Facebook account for posting level ups and such?
    This isn't something we currently offer, sorry!
    Have fun, and don't forget to gather for buffs!
    Submit DDO Bugs through: ddobugs.turbine.com
    Follow DDO on: Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
    Join us on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by pnpsince83 View Post
    LOL, I've been reading a bunch of posts comparing turbine to zynga lately (and not in a good way) so this makes me laugh.
    Matt Walsh:
    But Truth is eternal, so it can never be old or new. It never ‘was’ or ‘will be.’ It just ‘is.’ It always ‘is.’

At first this seemed so strange a concept to me, then I discovered other games have such features.

Might I ask what the point to it is? I cannot figure it out and now I'm intrigued.

Main: 18 Artificer, Thelanis

Quote Originally Posted by enochiancub View Post
    At first this seemed so strange a concept to me, then I discovered other games have such features.

Might I ask what the point to it is? I cannot figure it out and now I'm intrigued.
    I recall flooding my wife's facebook account with some sort of facebook DDO 'app' once upon a time. Pretty sure it included level-ups and quest completions; perhaps it was a myddo feed. I'm assuming it's no longer available since myddo is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by enochiancub View Post

E-Peen it's all about E-Peen.

Community Member
    3rd star from the left, and on til morning...

I steer clear of Facebook. Not only do I not want to be marketed to shamelessly, but I understand Facebook collects data about everywhere you go on the web even if you're not logged into Facebook. (Thanks in large part to facebook enabled sites)

Then of course there's Facebook internal data accessed by corporations and governments...

I've also heard reports that many younger facebook users who flocked there early on are now starting to leave for other, newer, social network sites "to get away from their parents, who are now on Facebook"/

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by mithiirym View Post
    I recall flooding my wife's facebook account with some sort of facebook DDO 'app' once upon a time. Pretty sure it included level-ups and quest completions; perhaps it was a myddo feed. I'm assuming it's no longer available since myddo is gone.
    Yes, as part of myddo it used to be that you could have it auto-post things to your facebook. It would say things like "MrkGrismer completed 11 dungeons" (just as an example). It seemed like it waited until your play session was complete before posting a synopsis.

My wife also disliked it, she felt it made it look like I didn't do anything else but play that game. Of course, that was before I posted other junk to facebook. Now maybe my facebook maybe looks like I don't do anything but post stupid stuff to facebook

Quote Originally Posted by MajMalphunktion View Post
    *Handwraps. Yes we know. Here is my known issue for handwraps. Hand wraps in assorted flavors are borked.

Quote Originally Posted by SiliconScout View Post
    E-Peen it's all about E-Peen.
    Oh my.

I learn the most interesting words and terms on this forum. My friends in real life are beginning to think I've gone morally bankrupt with some of the things I've repeated from here. heh
    Last edited by enochiancub; 08-17-2013 at 07:54 AM.

Main: 18 Artificer, Thelanis

No thanks.
    I like my privacy.
    My personal information should not be currency.
    Real join date: Update 7