Default Hey devs... do you know that all the dodge bonuses are still stacking on Lam?

Just noticed my 8% ring and my 6% cloak gave me 14% Dodge
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh_Troll View Post
    We are no more d000m'd then we were a week ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eth View Post
    When you stop caring about xp/min this game becomes really fun. Trust me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gary_Gygax
    No single character has all the skills and resources needed to guarantee success in all endeavors; favorable results can usually only be achieved through group effort. No single player character wins, in the sense that he or she defeats all other player characters; the goal of the forces of good can only be attained through cooperation, so that victory is a group achievement rather than an individual one.

Nope, we weren't aware.
    Are either of them named items? If so, which?

Problem found, I just put in a fix for Patch 1 after U19. Thank you for the report.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Nope, we weren't aware.
    Are either of them named items? If so, which?
    While we're on the subject could one of you devs explain to me why you felt the need to render all the time and effort I spent gearing my character for Dodge gear null and void? It took me 47 runs of Stealer of Souls to finally get the 3% Dodge Rune for example and that included crunching and combining runes.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel_666 View Post
    While we're on the subject could one of you devs explain to me why you felt the need to render all the time and effort I spent gearing my character for Dodge gear null and void? It took me 47 runs of Stealer of Souls to finally get the 3% Dodge Rune for example and that included crunching and combining runes.
    because the way the system worked, dodge was essentially a dead item? any new dodge item would increase it by 5, or they'd have to add a new kind of dodge bonus. Essentially, and I apologize for saying this, dodge % wasn't thought out well when they first changed it. It should have been something like this all along.

Community Member

Do/should planar focus set bonuses stack with item dodge bonuses?