Default Quivering palm & stunning fist not counting towards Perfect Peace counter correctly.

I had read somewhere that QP & SF weren't working at all for the perfect peace counter towards everything is nothing and tried it out when the server came up today. Stepped into the kings forest and petals seemed to count just fine consistently but stunning fist and quivering palm didn't. I killed a few things without using any petal moves, just autoattack and SF/QP and eventually my counter moved up 1 then a little more, then they appeared to start counting like normal and then started skipping again, no apparent pattern in my rather brief experiment.

Community Member

Default Just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadderly View Post
    I had read somewhere that QP & SF weren't working at all for the perfect peace counter towards everything is nothing and tried it out when the server came up today. Stepped into the kings forest and petals seemed to count just fine consistently but stunning fist and quivering palm didn't. I killed a few things without using any petal moves, just autoattack and SF/QP and eventually my counter moved up 1 then a little more, then they appeared to start counting like normal and then started skipping again, no apparent pattern in my rather brief experiment.
    Yep, same thing. Got the ability today and initially Stunning Fist was counting up maybe 1 in every 10 uses, maybe not that many. I have tried logging out and logging in but it's still the same. The petal moves charge it up fine.

Default Known Issue

This is a known issue.

The Monk's Stunning Fist and Quivering Palm abilities do not increment the Everything is Nothing counter in the Grand Master of Flowers destiny line.