Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by eachna_gislin View Post
    Do you really want turbine making a global code change like this?

Were you here when they broke monk robes by adding a distinguishable graphic to them? My mailboxes were flooded for weeks with replacement outfits I'd sold months earlier.

And I still never got back my outfit with the large guild slot, only the medium (of course).

Because the in game ticket tool is broken for me and staff refuses to respond to out of game web tickets.
    I would rather have my mailbox filled with reworked icy weapons that have been made useless because of the change, than have my time acquiring these items be dismissed out of hand.

The bytcher~

Default Stating the obvious

Quote Originally Posted by Gremmlynn View Post
    Not to put to fine a point on it, but the only thing that stops them from doing thus and the only thing that can stop them from doing thus is not wanting us to quit. The reality is our only choices are to live with whatever changes they make or just not play. So I really don't see the point of your post unless it was to state the obvious; Turbines going to do what they are going to do with their game and there's nothing we can really do to stop them.
    Sometimes....the obvious needs to be pointed out. And we have a say, many of the players I have spent many hours with are gone now. As I said in the original post: is Turbine attempting to see how much BS I'm willing to take before, like many of my friends, leave the game. There used to be a "hands off" policy regarding existing loot. The BS of nerfing twink gear is just one more slap in the face. The increase od the ML for the OBVIOUSLY UPGRADED RISA EVENT GEAR is complete BS! The BTC nerf that occurred to my maelstrom's is another example.

As long as I'm stating the obvious, there could be an obvious easy fix, take a look at the loot on an account (like start date and whatnot to prevent any of the dangerous exploits) and mail the appropriate gear, recipe's, and open a festival alter needed to upgrade that gear. Have the old gear sold/destroyed. I'm sure the player base won't kick up a fuss for rewarding vets with plat (since the gear affected has been reduced to vendor trash) for selling the now defunct Risia 1 gear.

Just stating the OBVIOUS, the Bytcher~

Souless/Xindao/Xbow/Spectyr/Tazzor/Valice/Vampir/Richgirl

Ascent

Quote Originally Posted by Souless View Post
    Sometimes....the obvious needs to be pointed out. And we have a say, many of the players I have spent many hours with are gone now. As I said in the original post: is Turbine attempting to see how much BS I'm willing to take before, like many of my friends, leave the game. There used to be a "hands off" policy regarding existing loot. The BS of nerfing twink gear is just one more slap in the face. The increase od the ML for the OBVIOUSLY UPGRADED RISA EVENT GEAR is complete BS! The BTC nerf that occurred to my maelstrom's is another example.
    Hate to state the obvious but... Your obviously still here... so that kinda speaks volumes...
    As long as I'm stating the obvious, there could be an obvious easy fix, take a look at the loot on an account (like start date and whatnot to prevent any of the dangerous exploits) and mail the appropriate gear, recipe's, and open a festival alter needed to upgrade that gear. Have the old gear sold/destroyed. I'm sure the player base won't kick up a fuss for rewarding vets with plat (since the gear affected has been reduced to vendor trash) for selling the now defunct Risia 1 gear.

Just stating the OBVIOUS, the Bytcher~

Souless/Xindao/Xbow/Spectyr/Tazzor/Valice/Vampir/Richgirl

Ascent
    too bad they didnt think of that a few weeks ago...
    °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸A R C H A N G E L S °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸ ¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
    Thelanis

Alandael ~ Allendale ~ iForged ~ Roba ~ Sylon ~ Pokah ~ Keyanu ~ Wreckoning
    Quote Originally Posted by Severlin View Post
    We don't envision starting players with Starter Gear and zero knowledge playing on Hard or Elite.
    Sev~

Community Member Phaeton_Seraph's Avatar

Question:

My ML:10 +1 heavy repeating crossbow of smiting, with a festival icy burst applied last year is now ML:12.

Is this WAI?

If it's not, do I have any recourse?

Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton_Seraph View Post
    Question:

My ML:10 +1 heavy repeating crossbow of smiting, with a festival icy burst applied last year is now ML:12.

Is this WAI?

If it's not, do I have any recourse?
    According to those in power it's WAI.....so there is nuthin u can do but sell that junk and look for more appropriate ML gear to re festival burst......grrr =\

The Bytcher~

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    Hate to state the obvious but... Your obviously still here... so that kinda speaks volumes...
    I posted in my original rant that I was in fact not being so dramatic as to say *I'm quitting*...it just sometimes, it feels like they want me too. And as I have already stated, many of the players I used to run with r gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Impaqt View Post
    too bad they didnt think of that a few weeks ago...
    Exactly my point...Often Turbine does things that have sweeping effects in game with thinking them through completely. Or without proper Q/C or play testing to see the ramifications.

The Bytcher~

Community Member Phaeton_Seraph's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Souless View Post
    According to those in power it's WAI.....so there is nuthin u can do but sell that junk and look for more appropriate ML gear to re festival burst......grrr =\

The Bytcher~
    But this was not the old Icy Burst. So shouldn't the new Icy Burst screw with the ML too?

Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton_Seraph View Post
    But this was not the old Icy Burst. So shouldn't the new Icy Burst screw with the ML too?
    When they did the pass. Other gear was also increased in ML. Review this thread to find out what was done. It was felt that it was necessary to bring these items in line. So even some of the newer Festival Icy kitted weapons had their ML increased. It is just more obvious with the 1st risia games gear.

Now, TURBINE, send me my loot. I know u have it hostage!!!

The Bytcher~

Souless/Xindao/Spectyr/Xbow/Tazzor/Vampir/Valice/Richgirl/Wraithwind

Ascent

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567