Community Member

Default Atraxia ultra rare

a few years ago someone posted a screenshot and directions to a named boss in atraxia explorer area..this boss isnt in rare lists ,and was a not included in final release,but was left in by accident

poster found it by accident bored jumping around

my search ability is very weak,if any remember thread this was posted in or have found this guy any info would be appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by ericrd View Post
    a few years ago someone posted a screenshot and directions to a named boss in atraxia explorer area..this boss isnt in rare lists ,and was a not included in final release,but was left in by accident

my search ability is very weak,if any remember thread this was posted in or have found this guy any info would be appreciated
    You're thinking of https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/382547 but he was just pulling our legs. He has some other neat posts such as DDO records and some fancy jumps.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by ericrd View Post

Any idea what type of creature it is?
    I've run around that island quite a bit. If you have any more info, I'll try to help.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by mithiirym View Post
    You're thinking of https://www.ddo.com/forums/showthread.php/382547 but he was just pulling our legs. He has some other neat posts such as DDO records and some fancy jumps.
    Dangitalltoheck!!!
    I was all ready to go huntin' a rare!

Community Member

DOH!!! never read to the end of that thread