Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Arnhelm View Post
    I don't want an Otto's box.
    Me either,I dont pay for box.

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    To a degree. At some point it becomes against the rules however.
    If they are discussing the value of an item, even if they are disagreeing, they are in fact following the spirit as well as abiding by the intent and purpose of the Trade channels existence.

The Trade Channel is there for people to discuss what they are buying, selling, or trading, and also to discuss the value of an item they may want to buy, sell, trade, in fact, not only do such discussions belong in the trade channel, they are expected to kept to there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ungood View Post
    If they are discussing the value of an item, even if they are disagreeing, they are in fact following the spirit as well as abiding by the intent and purpose of the Trade channels existence.

The Trade Channel is there for people to discuss what they are buying, selling, or trading, and also to discuss the value of an item they may want to buy, sell, trade, in fact, not only do such discussions belong in the trade channel, they are expected to kept to there.
    Save for the fact that its not a discussion for 28 minutes of that half hour. Its a disagreement on price for 2 min followed by 28 minutes of insults due to disagreement, which they can do in tells instead of disrupting everyone elses ability on the server to use the trade channel for what it is supposed to be used for.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Save for the fact that its not a discussion for 28 minutes of that half hour. Its a disagreement on price for 2 min followed by 28 minutes of insults due to disagreement, which they can do in tells instead of disrupting everyone elses ability on the server to use the trade channel for what it is supposed to be used for.
    Not only does this sound like a rather obvious exaggeration, I quite literally have never heard any sort of argument of this type on my server. I'm sure they do happen, but they don't seem to be nearly as big of a problem as you are portraying.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by SerPounce View Post
    Really? Because it sounds like you're complaining.
    Complaining about what? All I'm saying is that its a public channel, your going to encounter idiots regardless of the games economics.
    Thelanis - Active Toons -> Gyversix, Lootforge, Reyvhin, Darkmeat, Yukka, Raypac

Leader of Solid

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123