Default Whats up with Cosmetic Armors?

So we are starting to see the new cosmetic armor system but the store is still filled with the old ones. Didn't you tell us they were going to be removed? Can we even buy the new ones yet? How can we tell if we are buying the new type or the old ones? Are we ever going to see new ones released? I know we had some exclusive ones for sale but that was for a limited time and they didn't even have any new art.

Please remove all of the old ones from the store, convert them ALL to the new system and sell only those. Then start releasing new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Satyriasys View Post
    So we are starting to see the new cosmetic armor system but the store is still filled with the old ones. Didn't you tell us they were going to be removed? Can we even buy the new ones yet? How can we tell if we are buying the new type or the old ones? Are we ever going to see new ones released? I know we had some exclusive ones for sale but that was for a limited time and they didn't even have any new art.

Please remove all of the old ones from the store, convert them ALL to the new system and sell only those. Then start releasing new ones.
    The new and old cosmetic thingies are all available but in two different categories in the store. The old ones are listed as armor kits, and the new as...something else.

Ahh thank you I found them. It seems some are still missing though.

Quote Originally Posted by mithiirym View Post
    The new and old cosmetic thingies are all available but in two different categories in the store. The old ones are listed as armor kits, and the new as...something else.
    They need to keep both ...... Although the cosmetic armours are a great idea, there aren't all that many " good ' options yet
    " Elize Ryd - Officer @ Band of Gypsys "

" Trapped in my skin - See the nexus in my dreams - But will you bury me within? "

Amaranthe - The NeXuS

Have the armor kits been removed? I have not logged in this character in a while and it is missing from the armor. I had spent money/turbine points on it, so do we just lose that with no reimbursement?

The DDO store no longer has them listed under armor appearance kits.

Okay, so it looks like the old kits have been removed from the store. That's fine, it was confusing keeping them there.

BUT.

We really need more options for cosmetic armors now! I'm not talking about occasional specials, either - I mean we need a permanent selection of cosmetic armors that at the very least includes all of the old armor kit appearances updated to the new system. There are many of the old kits I would dearly love to have as glamered armor (pretty much every variation of the Spider kits being at the top of the list, along with Bull and Plains). Is there any chance we're going to see these added in anytime soon?

Of course, please keep new designs coming! It just seems a shame to lock out all of those other options we got used to having under the old system.
    Raever of Madness * Stormraver * Fireraver * Dreamraver * Skyraver * Solraver * Technoraver * Raverlution * Foraver
    Ghallanda ReRolled
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Turning Ghostbane into a meme is, in my book, the best thing to happen to DDO in awhile.

And here is an idea to be considered.

There are lots of stock armors with good design (Bloodplate armor in Church and the Cult, for ex.), but they sooner or later become outdated. What if players could use a generic stock, loot generated armor in the cosmetic armor slot, and use another armor for real stats. Of course, at a price, lets say some symbolic amount in Astral Shards, since Turbine likes to charge a bit of everything in this coin.

Lets say, pay 10 Astral Shards and you convert any loot generated armor in a cosmetic amor slot compatible item.

I remember once I looted a wonderfull, plain and simple, white robe in my sorc. That was BEAUTIFULL. Nothing special really but it got my attention. And I was wearing that robe for quite some time, until my sorc got enough level to not use that robe anymore, sadly

These are those small little things players like and would keep them happy, see?
    [Ghallanda]
    [Nemessi sorcerer][Helenya cleric][Riita cleric][Myrhea artificer][Shunrei monk][Sverlana rogue][Lillyannn paladin]

Quote Originally Posted by msdesign View Post
    And here is an idea to be considered.

There are lots of stock armors with good design (Bloodplate armor in Church and the Cult, for ex.), but they sooner or later become outdated. What if players could use a generic stock, loot generated armor in the cosmetic armor slot, and use another armor for real stats. Of course, at a price, lets say some symbolic amount in Astral Shards, since Turbine likes to charge a bit of everything in this coin.

Lets say, pay 10 Astral Shards and you convert any loot generated armor in a cosmetic amor slot compatible item.

I remember once I looted a wonderfull, plain and simple, white robe in my sorc. That was BEAUTIFULL. Nothing special really but it got my attention. And I was wearing that robe for quite some time, until my sorc got enough level to not use that robe anymore, sadly

These are those small little things players like and would keep them happy, see?
    QM actually hinted a month or two ago that something exactly like this is in the works. Didn't give any specifics or a rough release time, but it's at least (in theory) on its way
    Raever of Madness * Stormraver * Fireraver * Dreamraver * Skyraver * Solraver * Technoraver * Raverlution * Foraver
    Ghallanda ReRolled
    Quote Originally Posted by Feather_of_Sun View Post
    Turning Ghostbane into a meme is, in my book, the best thing to happen to DDO in awhile.