Hero

Default Please allow us to rest fate poiints (Twists of Fate) anywhere in public.

We already can switch and reset destinies in taverns/public ares (VIP at least). Please allow us the ability to do it with Twists of Fate. I would be ok with this being a VIP only perk. It's not huge but it would be nice. *edit* I am talking about resetting the fate points so you can go from 4-2-1 to say 3-3-1..not overwriting the ones currently loaded.

(also, please make the Pendant of Time a auto grant, like the Blessing of the Silver Flame.)

These two would make great quality of life additions.
    Last edited by Drwaz99; 08-14-2013 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Clarification on what I meant

I can already swap my twists round in any public area due to being VIP so not exactly sure what you are on about here?

Stoner81.

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner81 View Post
    I can already swap my twists round in any public area due to being VIP so not exactly sure what you are on about here?

Stoner81.
    I should be more specific as my OP wasn't very. You can't change it from 4-2-1 to a 3-3-1 without going to the FS. I know you can overwrite them by dragging new ones, but I go thru many different twists and hate running to reset them. And with teh stupid grey on black I meant "reset" not "rest".
    Last edited by Drwaz99; 08-14-2013 at 04:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    We already can switch and reset destinies in taverns/public ares (VIP at least). Please allow us the ability to do it with Twists of Fate. I would be ok with this being a VIP only perk. It's not huge but it would be nice. *edit* I am talking about resetting the fate points so you can go from 4-2-1 to say 3-3-1..not overwriting the ones currently loaded.

(also, please make the Pendant of Time a auto grant, like the Blessing of the Silver Flame.)

These two would make great quality of life additions.
    I rather enjoy racing about the village on my level 1 TR, so I vote for keeping the Pendant of Time as it is.

/not signed
    1776 Growing Liberty for Centuries 2020

Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Tscheuss View Post
    I rather enjoy racing about the village on my level 1 TR, so I vote for keeping the Pendant of Time as it is.

/not signed
    Well how about once you earn with a toon, that toon is perma flagged and always has it. It's no different that it is now.

Quote Originally Posted by Drwaz99 View Post
    I should be more specific as my OP wasn't very. You can't change it from 4-2-1 to a 3-3-1 without going to the FS. I know you can overwrite them by dragging new ones, but I go thru many different twists and hate running to reset them. And with teh stupid grey on black I meant "reset" not "rest".
    Ah that makes more sense now it would be nice if this was possible.

Stoner81.