Default Keeping old enhancements when new enhancement pass goes live?

So if we have a capped toon will we be able to keep them with the old enhancements as long as we don't tr or reset enhancements? Or we will log in the day of expansion to find all of our enhancements reset? Hoping we can keep them under old system if we want to.

Community Member

Quote Originally Posted by count_spicoli View Post
    So if we have a capped toon will we be able to keep them with the old enhancements as long as we don't tr or reset enhancements? Or we will log in the day of expansion to find all of our enhancements reset? Hoping we can keep them under old system if we want to.
    I think the new UI interface will be the problem with this idea. The old interface will be gone and the new interface will be there. They aren't going to be able to fit the old enhancements into the tree.

Further, the new enhancements are so game-breakingly OP, I'm not sure how anyone could justify keeping the old enhancements. They'd stick out like a sore thumb.

Hero
    2015 DDO Players Council

Quote Originally Posted by count_spicoli View Post
    When you log in you will have all your AP and no enhancements.

Quote Originally Posted by Krelar View Post
    When you log in you will have all your AP and no enhancements.
    tks bummer. was hoping to keep my ftr/barb where he is at. HE's 25 and been done for a couple years. He is gonna a mess come enhancement pass