Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by SisAmethyst View Post
    Probably easy to imagine. Point however is, what people say, and others interpret is not always what they really want.

LOL seems about right
    Quote Originally Posted by Cordovan
    Insulting the development team is not allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jendrak
    Somebody should definitely explain to Turbine that when they roll up a new GM that INT is not dump stat.

I remember seeing a bunch of complaints on the forums (no links, sorry) and in live devchats about sacred stance not stacking with divine might. That they changed it at all was indeed inspired by player feedback.

That they changed it to not stack with gear was all devs, and a pretty bad decsion, IMO.

Will paladins be forever paying for the sins of the batman build?

In addition to the non-stacking nature Paladins didn't need to get further pigeon-holed into only strength builds. It puts Dex-damage & Charisma-damage options even further behind. Not everything should have to be cookie-cutter.

Community Member

I have to admit that some people have brought up good points in this thread and the other about the changes to DM affecting non strength builds. I will say that I really had no problem with the bonus being changed to a strength bonus (it is divine MIGHT after all), however, since I think one good thing that has come out of the enhancement pass is the renewed viability of not-strength builds for some classes (I plan to at least try a dex ranger and rogue), I agree that it is a shame one of the unintended (maybe?) consequences of this change is to hurt dex built Pallys.

FIX IT!!!!

Been waiting to do a pally again for 2 years and yes their dps sucks big time.

A Paladin at 20 has lower dps than a fighter at level 12...
    Argonnessen: Hilmir - Purkilius - Jinu - Vignir @ Blood Assassin´s

I echo this plea. I implore, nay beseech ye devs to return Divine Might to its former glory of a temporary solid bonus to our melee power rather than this new mere whimper of an effort.

It reduces our god-given wrath to a mere scratch on the buttock of some random evil orc.

My resolve is weakening, I must weep...
    Karadon: Paladin [5] Mar - Jul 2006 - Aureon [EU] --- Paladin [20] Feb 2010 - June 2012 - Orien --- Paladin [21] June 2012 - July 2013 - Orien [TR1] --- Paladin [17] July 2013 - Present - Orien [TR2]
    Yes this is correct, I played Paladins, even pure Paladins before Update 23!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12